ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

But the one from eastbay is also shown on other stores like Footlocker and Champs. What do you mean by incorrect picture? Are you saying that colorway simply doesn't exist? I think the all black one with a dark grey sole looks damn good.

http://kicks-store.co.uk/product/nike-rosherun-blackgamma-greyhyper-bluemedium-grey
Black/Gamma Greys are the ones you're looking for. It's weird because the kicks-store picture also looks incorrect. It has the grey sole, but a black swoosh. Okay, there are 2 color ways, Black/Gamma Grey, and Black/Sail. Black/Sail has a black swoosh with a white sole, and Black/Gamma Grey has a grey swoosh with a grey sole. The one on kicks-store looks like a combination of the two. If you want the ones with a grey sole, go to the Shoe Palace link. Sorry, it's kind of hard to explain. Hahaha

Damn I just bought the black sails for retail a couple weeks ago... Heads up there's a 9.5 at zappos as well (my size, they're taunting me).  Sure contemplating doubling up on them.

Damn I just bought the black sails for retail a couple weeks ago... Heads up there's a 9.5 at zappos as well (my size, they're taunting me).  Sure contemplating doubling up on them.
If there is any roshe that I feel like people should double up on, its sails. This is coming from a person that finds doubling up pretty unjustifiable especially if you have a lot of roshes in general. =P

If there is any roshe that I feel like people should double up on, its sails. This is coming from a person that finds doubling up pretty unjustifiable especially if you have a lot of roshes in general. =P

Agreed. I rarely double up, but am thinking about doing it for the Black Sail. It's a classic colorway and a nice everyday sneaker that can easily to turn into beaters.

Ya true ever since I got them they turned into my favourite pair over my team reds and gamma greens.  Might have to double up, maybe customize.  Anybody have any good colour ideas for them?

Such a steal on these sails. 2nd pair next to my beaters. This will def be my clean pair for special occasions. :D

Ya true ever since I got them they turned into my favourite pair over my team reds and gamma greens.  Might have to double up, maybe customize.  Anybody have any good colour ideas for them?
I recommend doing some black speckles on them, you can't go wrong with the subtle black speckles. 

I always wanted to do like a sport turquoise swoosh with some sport turquoise grey and black speckles. But never got around do it yet. Or just a sport turquoise bottom to make like a blue siren. (the turquoise on the squadron blues if anyone was wondering) =P

Last edited:
How long does it take before zappos take to send shipping confirmation?

Also, how does everyone feel about the Tarp Green/Volt colorway? I'm questioning how versatile they are because of that volt.

I always wanted to do like a sport turquoise swoosh with some sport turquoise grey and black speckles. But never got around do it yet. Or just a sport turquoise bottom to make like a blue siren. (the turquoise on the squadron blues if anyone was wondering) =P

:wow: That is a brilliant idea. If it is executed right, they can be beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom