ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

eek.gif
That is a brilliant idea. If it is executed right, they can be beautiful.
Thanks!

Lugz "Zosho" haha what a complete joke. They actually don't look that bad but I wonder if nike is going to take action against lugz since the design is completely the same.

Agreed. I rarely double up, but am thinking about doing it for the Black Sail. It's a classic colorway and a nice everyday sneaker that can easily to turn into beaters.
Am I the only one that likes the gamma greys better than the black sails?

That black/sail Zappos restock was money. Ordered yesterday, and they're already getting here today. Really hoping the Iggys restock too.

Last edited:
I have a custom project for a roshe. Just painting the lining and the swoosh, a customer i know told me he would do it for 75$ :stoneface:

just saw these on SC.  supposed to drop this weekend??  dope colorway in my opinion.  i like the gold swoosh and mint liner.

just saw these on SC.  supposed to drop this weekend??  dope colorway in my opinion.  i like the gold swoosh and mint liner.
There is a pre-order for these on End this weekend, October drop for them (not sure about US).  We think they're a women's CW.

I usually don't look at Roshes much, but I saw the Blue Heros in person the other day and I have to say; they're pretty sick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom