ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys, haven't been on the thread in a while! Freshman year here at SJSU is killing me, I've really gotta step up my time management. I already slept through a midterm and missed 2 assignments :x ...It's quite a different experience living on my own off campus; I had to sell a big chunk of my collection to be here and STILL going broke quickly with rent, food, and textbooks. My budget is tightening up day after day. However, I still retained most of my original mesh releases and finally managed gather the funds to scoop these up to complete my OG 7! 

Desperation got the best of me and tbh, I think I made a dumb decision to cop these now that I've heard of a "potential restock">: . I'm barely caught up with any of the latest news on releases so does anyone have anymore information on whether or not this is true? Any advice NT fam? Should I sell or keep. :\  
408 represent! Lmao, I'd keep them tbh. There hasn't been enough evidence to back up a restock of calypsos, so I'm guessing its a rumor.

definitely check out NT SF, we have the QS Hyperfuses in all 4 colors, 3 of 4 Camo GPX colorways(excluding the freddy crougars) 

i can't find calypsos in my size at all these days. wish i didn't buy 6 pairs of roshes and just went with the first ones that caught my eye lol

Hope you're kidding.

Whats dude gonna do in here if hes acquired the roshes he wants. Come in here so yall can ridicule him?
Nope not kidding. People come on here from time to time regardless if they got all the roshes they want or not. Me being one of those people.  Dude Literally popped in out of nowhere for less than a month then disappeared. So yep thats my opinion. 

Nope not kidding. People come on here from time to time regardless if they got all the roshes they want or not. Me being one of those people.  Dude Literally popped in out of nowhere for less than a month then disappeared. So yep thats my opinion. 

I feel you. No roshes on the horizon that I care about but I'm still in here everyday.

Oh shoot, d e beatup posted about a calypso restock? GG.
frown.gif
Yea somebody release some info some time ago in thread about a few of  the og colorways being rereleased. Hopefully they are the ones I need. I am only missing sirens, calypsos and mangos out of the original 7. We shall see. I refuse to spend $300 on a pair of roshes

just picked up a pair of OG mangos and speed yellows both in amazing condition and BOTH in a sz 11.5

could not be any happier right now. been on the hunt for OG mangos in a sz 11.5 for too long. will post pics once i get them
lol aye congrats. someone got me my speed yellows for me under retail and og mango's sz 11.5 as a gift 

i know that feel of that long search 

Last edited:
Hey guys, haven't been on the thread in a while! Freshman year here at SJSU is killing me, I've really gotta step up my time management. I already slept through a midterm and missed 2 assignments :x ...It's quite a different experience living on my own off campus; I had to sell a big chunk of my collection to be here and STILL going broke quickly with rent, food, and textbooks. My budget is tightening up day after day. However, I still retained most of my original mesh releases and finally managed gather the funds to scoop these up to complete my OG 7! 

Desperation got the best of me and tbh, I think I made a dumb decision to cop these now that I've heard of a "potential restock">: . I'm barely caught up with any of the latest news on releases so does anyone have anymore information on whether or not this is true? Any advice NT fam? Should I sell or keep. :\  

Nice pickup! SJSU alum here and yes that first year was tough. Think I failed most of my classes first semester lol. Had lots of fun though! You'll get the hang of it after that. Hang in there man!

Last edited:

Newest pick up. They're actually really dope! It's just gonna be a pain to match with. Jeans and white tee it is! :tongue:

I just purchased sirens 10.5 for 120 shipped :smile: hopefully the restock the end of the year will be calypsos to complete 7 OG

Back
Top Bottom