ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got back from a trip to Italy and took the Roshes with me for all of that walking. I know a couple in here said they didn't like the Roshes for long extended wears but it worked out fine for me. It was only the last couple of days where I did more standing around than walking that my feet started to hurt (but I blame it on the fact that I was lugging around a fairly full camera bag for 10hours straight.

Anyways, here is a couple of iPhone pics of me airing them out in a couple of the hotel closets after a full days use 
roll.gif

Damn you brought 7 pairs of Roshes on vacation? That's pretty much its own suitcase lol.

I usually only bring 2-3 pairs of sneakers on vacation and think that's OD.

Hope you had fun in Italy, I need to plan a Euro trip one of these days.

Anybody know if there's a way that FNL will allow me to use 2 WC and a coupon code?
You can use a $20 winner circle cash coupon and then use a $20 off of $100 or more as long as the price after the $20 off WC is still above $100! Make sense?

When I got my stadium greens a couple months ago I definitely thought I'd wear them more, worn them like 2 times

Damn you brought 7 pairs of Roshes on vacation? That's pretty much its own suitcase lol.

I usually only bring 2-3 pairs of sneakers on vacation and think that's OD.

Hope you had fun in Italy, I need to plan a Euro trip one of these days.
I brought 3 for me and 1 for the wife. 
eek.gif
 I used the Iggys and Gammas as my daily beaters (but I used the hotel towels each night to wipe down the scuffs 
roll.gif
)

Italy was freakin awesome. I have to say visiting the Vatican was the highlight of the entire trip along with the hike up the top of St. Peter's cupola.

Roshe fail of the trip was me standing at the waters edge at one of the canals in Venice trying to take a pic when a boat drives by and the wake splashes up and soaks my Iggys and my socks! 
sick.gif

For some reason the swoosh looks off to me, but I'm more leaning legit than fake lol
Yeah I thought th same thing but looked up other pics of authentics and the swoosh looked similar. I just depends on the light I suppose. The mesh looks legit as hell though don't you think?

Yeah I thought th same thing but looked up other pics of authentics and the swoosh looked similar. I just depends on the light I suppose. The mesh looks legit as hell though don't you think?
agreed, yeah i just saw the auction. ended at 102.xx, not sure if the seller made a deal behind the curtains or just didn't know the value of the shoes lol

agreed, yeah i just saw the auction. ended at 102.xx, not sure if the seller made a deal behind the curtains or just didn't know the value of the shoes lol
Haha ****! I thought it had two more days left. I just saw that too. I was really trying to cop those!

When I got my stadium greens a couple months ago I definitely thought I'd wear them more, worn them like 2 times
i suggest painting the swoosh black. For me, there was just too much of the "stadium green" color. Once I painted over the swoosh, it was my fourth most worn out of 11. Gives it that siren red feel ja feel 
nthat.gif

I brought 3 for me and 1 for the wife. :wow:  I used the Iggys and Gammas as my daily beaters (but I used the hotel towels each night to wipe down the scuffs :rofl: )

Italy was freakin awesome. I have to say visiting the Vatican was the highlight of the entire trip along with the hike up the top of St. Peter's cupola.

Roshe fail of the trip was me standing at the waters edge at one of the canals in Venice trying to take a pic when a boat drives by and the wake splashes up and soaks my Iggys and my socks! :x  

Nice, nice i'll have to check out those spots during my visit. Need to get the funds up!

Wet socks and having to walk around in em all day is theeeee WORST

i suggest painting the swoosh black. For me, there was just too much of the "stadium green" color. Once I painted over the swoosh, it was my fourth most worn out of 11. Gives it that siren red feel ja feel :nthat:
That's not bad idea, I might have to try that

there are other countries in Asia and not all use the chinese characters.

Nike's we get here in the official NIKE STORES don't have "filipino"/ translated in local language. we get the same box like what's in US.

Last edited:

Sirens look totally legit. Don't know what some of these guys are smoking lol
a little bit of this, a little bit of that...lol yah i honestly haven't seen sirens in person so that's why i wasn't 100% sure on it being legit or not. my baddddd

Those Sirens are legit. And I can't wait to hear back from thelonioushux, I've been wondering about this question for a while but never asked. I wouldn't doubt that washing them will cause no harm to the sneaker but we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for being the guinea pig, haha.

Also Cheetoshes, I hope to see you soon...

Back
Top Bottom