ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm curious does anyone wear their roshes and put them back in their boxes daily? Of course cleaning the soles before putting them back, if so does it stink up the box? Lol

Just got these 3 in earlier today all a sz 11.5

Here is the whole collection

Dope pick up. How much did you spend on the Speed yellows?

trying to start a roshe collection here,

so for got iguanas, tarps, mango v2 and gammas, yea preety ehh. I really want something different.. Would u guys say the size? x roshe are hard to find compared to the og cw's?

I'm curious does anyone wear their roshes and put them back in their boxes daily? Of course cleaning the soles before putting them back, if so does it stink up the box? Lol

Been doing this for a long time since I don't have racks or anything. I don't even clean my soles when I put them back (I might wipe down if I get caught in rain or something), but no smells in the box that I can report of

Does anyone know what the material is like on the marble pack? They don't really look like mesh from the pictures I've seen. Is it more like the NRG material?
another TRo member who bought the pair described it as "silk-ish" and very stretchable.

Well my other pickup came in today. Somebody asked if the premiums fit true to size and I can confirm they do. Due to the suede middle they even feel more comfortable then the og mesh!!!

Well my other pickup came in today. Somebody asked if the premiums fit true to size and I can confirm they do. Due to the suede middle they even feel more comfortable then the og mesh!!!
Blasphemy!!! LOL

I'm just a little scarred from wearing the WVNs recently on my wide feet. I'm going to have to drop by the local mall and see how the new US suede pairs feel on my feet.

Blasphemy!!! LOL

I'm just a little scarred from wearing the WVNs recently on my wide feet. I'm going to have to drop by the local mall and see how the new US suede pairs feel on my feet.
I have a wide foot also. I never tried the wovens but I have the yeezy fb in a 11 and they fit me fine. definitely tighter than og mesh but wearable for me

I have a wide foot also. I never tried the wovens but I have the yeezy fb in a 11 and they fit me fine. definitely tighter than og mesh but wearable for me

The FBs actually fit my wide feet surprisingly well. Way more comfortable than the WVNs for sure which surprised me.

I think the Roshes and Foams were the best out of the 10 Anny pack. Wish they'd release it as a quick strike along the lines of Black Grape 5s or at least 3 Lab 5s instead of the low thousands.

wow i just was looking on flightclub's website and they have roshes for team reds 120 and more.. lol ridiculous 

Dope cop bro! Those really do look premium , in fact see if you can somewhat dress up in those

They're out online but if I called a store would they let me order over the phone and ship em? Closest store is over an hour away.

You should be able to go to your closet foot action and have them ship it to the store or your house. They told me that it'll cost $3 bucks to ship it and that's in California so idk about your location.

Back
Top Bottom