ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I assume so.. if you click on the link go to his instagram go on his site.. his other customs went for 230 or 240 lol . If I were to get that shoe I wouldnt spend more than 130

I SAID THIS IN THE FLYKNIT THREAD. STOP WASHING YOUR SNEAKERS IN THE WASHER BRUH.

Man, will you give it a rest already?

You sounded stupid then and now.

There's nothing wrong with throwing these or flyknits in the wash. Many members have done it

Take the insole and laces out, put the shoes in separate pillowcases and tie the ends in a knot, put some detergent in, and wash them on a delicate cycle with COLD WATER. That last part is very important. They'll come out looking brand new. if you use cold water there really is no risk.

Man, will you give it a rest already?

You sounded stupid then and now.

There's nothing wrong with throwing these or flyknits in the wash. Many members have done it

Take the insole and laces out, put the shoes in separate pillowcases and tie the ends in a knot, put some detergent in, and wash them on a delicate cycle with COLD WATER. That last part is very important. They'll come out looking brand new. if you use cold water there really is no risk.
Bro you a few days late. Its over man

what was retail? 160? He wanted $90 plus shipping I really didnt want to cop since I just picked up cybers but screw it 105 for a roshe not released in the states why not plus I wanted a brown 
retail was 80, the guy i bought from he didnt know anything about roshes lol

Bro you a few days late. Its over man

*looks at your sig*

Don't be scurred

I have no idea how you guys keep your roshes dead stock looking . Do yall not drive much? Theres always a scuff from my mat

The scuff that appears on the heel of sneakers when you drive is always the worst on Vans because of the red tab located on the bottom heel, which has their logo. The logo will always stay intact on your left sneaker, but on the right sneaker, the logo will eventually just disappear. Not a big deal, but always hated that.

Last edited:
Some chili red/grey have been popping up on Instagram, they look like customized sport reds along with these

Those floral customs are actually so nice. The listing is for $275, and I'd rather by 4 pairs of Roshes than one custom. That being said, can't deny the great work put into it.

Does anyone know how to get prints on Roshes or know any good informative websites on customizing? I'd love to experiment around but I have no idea where to start

Those floral customs are actually so nice. The listing is for $275, and I'd rather by 4 pairs of Roshes than one custom. That being said, can't deny the great work put into it.

Does anyone know how to get prints on Roshes or know any good informative websites on customizing? I'd love to experiment around but I have no idea where to start
They are very nice, considering I was a sucker for those supreme vans power, corruption, and lies exclusives. However, there is no way in hell I'd ever spend 275 on a roshe custom or not. As usual I think anyone who would must be out of their minds...

Last edited:
I have no idea how you guys keep your roshes dead stock looking . Do yall not drive much? Theres always a scuff from my mat
magic eraser ftw...... anybody know if team roshe is release the original stickers again or new stickers in newer colorways? Debating on modifying my mango sticker for my v2's....

Any guy who's size 10.5 or lower and wants them, wouldn't it just be better to order in women size to save cash (from the large sum you're spending as is lol)

Good thinking! Its like a price of calypso! Eh still not worth that

Wish they had the gray ones
talking about the grey with the volt liner they probably will in a couple of days...I figured these are better suited for me neutral since its a darker gray and more neutral than the lighter gray....Going to keep a eye on on size 11 stock on fnl. I want to wait until next week after I get paid and pay my bills plus doesnt help I got 2 pairs of roshes these past 2 weeks... 

Back
Top Bottom