ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I keep hearing about this...does it REALLY work that well...is it worth 16 bucks?

IMO I just get the generic magic eraser from Home Depot (6 for 3 bucks), bucket of water and it works wonders. Gonna try it with watered detergent next time and see if it makes the bottom go completely white

I keep hearing about this...does it REALLY work that well...is it worth 16 bucks?
Last year Jason Markk was at sneakerpimps miami. He was selling the kits for $5 a piece. I picked up four kits and he threw in the cleaning towel as well and imo it does work very well. I have to clean my gamma greens this weekend ill post a before and after pic.
IMO I just get the generic magic eraser from Home Depot (6 for 3 bucks), bucket of water and it works wonders. Gonna try it with watered detergent next time and see if it makes the bottom go completely white
I was recommending the jason markk cleaner to clean the mesh since that was his original question. I have been preaching about the magic eraser for the soles since I joined this forum...

Last year Jason Markk was at sneakerpimps miami. He was selling the kits for $5 a piece. I picked up four kits and he threw in the cleaning towel as well and imo it does work very well. I have to clean my gamma greens this weekend ill post a before and after pic.

I was recommending the jason markk cleaner to clean the mesh since that was his original question. I have been preaching about the magic eraser for the soles since I joined this forum...
my baddddddddddddddd, misread original question, my baddddddddddd

I went out to all you can eat KBBQ the other night and a nice oily piece of beef landed right on my Mango 2s and left an oil stain. 
mean.gif

I was going to try to use one of the use pre-treatment pen things before throwing it in the wash but was wondering if anyone else had any other suggestions on how to take a grease/oil stains out of the mesh.

Co-sign on the Jason markk. Use it for all my sneaks, about half way through my first bottle I've had for about 6 months

My hyperfuse roshes just came in and they are super tight compared to the split pack. But besides that when I opened the box the right shoe had a sticker mark on it before I tried them on I tried to take the sticky adhesive off but it didn't. Gotta take them back. I would also recommend getting a half to a full size up on the hyperfuse roshes.

Last edited:
Has the suede/mesh pack seen a ndc release? If not, does anyone have an expected date?

Just ordered the Dusty Grey/ Dark Pewters on FNL. Can't wait to see what they look like in person

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Nike will send you complimentary replacement Roshe sock liners? 

I could of sworn I remember seeing someone say that they did last summer. 

I went out to all you can eat KBBQ the other night and a nice oily piece of beef landed right on my Mango 2s and left an oil stain. :smh:

I was going to try to use one of the use pre-treatment pen things before throwing it in the wash but was wondering if anyone else had any other suggestions on how to take a grease/oil stains out of the mesh.
There is a cleaning solution called lestoil.. I have used that on shirts and pants to get out oil so I don't see why it wouldn't work on the mesh then throw them in the washer

those are actually not bad but I wouldnt cop since I have the sport reds and I put gray laces in mine...
Probably one of the best looking cws along with the v2s and flywire . But damn sake another roshe with white sole? Cheetoh roshes should just release already

My hyperfuse roshes just came in and they are super tight compared to the split pack. But besides that when I opened the box the right shoe had a sticker mark on it before I tried them on I tried to take the sticky adhesive off but it didn't. Gotta take them back. I would also recommend getting a half to a full size up on the hyperfuse roshes.
I wouldn't suggest going a half size up on these. Yes they are real snug at first, but they do stretch after one wear.

Back
Top Bottom