ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So if I chose to wash these in a regular washer, I'd just not use hot water and let it air dry?

Can someone make a sticky for washing roshes in the machine. It would be a very good idea, and save a ton of repetition. Clearly it being in the FAQ on the first page of the thread doesn't work.

Last edited:
does anyone know where I can get the beaches/mango v2's in size 8.5?

also I need the safari challenge reds in size 9. I know these will be tough to get but hopefully someone is selling them.

PM me or text me anytime at 305 799 9291

Thanks

Last edited:

also I need the safari challenge reds in size 9. I know these will be tough to get but hopefully someone is selling them.

Thanks
You might be sol. alot of spots recently had them on sale for $55 which of course by now they are sold out plus you wear a 8.5 which doesnt make it easier for you. Ill keep a lookout for a 8.5

Man I love the calypso colorway. Been trying to cop for a while but can't find them anywhere!
you can find them all day but all at $300 not a penny less

Thanks
PM'd

Thanks
more than retail but its your size 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-Nike-Ros..._s_Shoes&var=560226958567&hash=item3cd6102186

also another colorway dropped on finishline out of the suede pack

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...un-casual-shoes/_/A-1792?productId=prod737733

Last edited:
hey nt fam.  just a quick question/cry for help.  anyone know any place near LA that's gonna have the marble pack in store?? i know they are dropping online on ndc tomorrow, but it would be nice to go in store and pick it up kk thanks! 

hey nt fam.  just a quick question/cry for help.  anyone know any place near LA that's gonna have the marble pack in store?? i know they are dropping online on ndc tomorrow, but it would be nice to go in store and pick it up kk thanks! 
supposedly finishline is getting them also on the 6th...

also blends LA will have them. Most places should be getting these.

Back
Top Bottom