ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do you guys think I'll be ok if i ordered the platinum marbles (my first roshes) a half size up? (My foot is a little wide and I thought these would run narrow)
Roshes for bigger than most Nikes. For instance, I wear and 11.0 in free runs but comfortably fit into a 10.5 In my Roshes. I can wear an 11.0 in them but I guess it does depend on the width of your foot too. I do know that these marble pack Roshes for the same as the OG meshed roshe, because somebody told me after getting a half size bigger than usual that they were a little loose. I guess you will have to just wait and see bro

Haven't been reading the thread for a little while, but are the Sirens hitting Finishline, Footaction, etc. or just certain places. And congrats to anyone who was all ready able to get their hands on them.

As far as we know, no restock has been confirmed. Svp Queen held their Sirens and Cybers and "unvaulted" them to the locals in Toronto

Roshes for bigger than most Nikes. For instance, I wear and 11.0 in free runs but comfortably fit into a 10.5 In my Roshes. I can wear an 11.0 in them but I guess it does depend on the width of your foot too. I do know that these marble pack Roshes for the same as the OG meshed roshe, because somebody told me after getting a half size bigger than usual that they were a little loose. I guess you will have to just wait and see bro
Alright thanks. I have a pair of jordan 1 low's in a 10.5 and my air max+ 2013s in a 10 if that helps.

As far as we know, no restock has been confirmed. Svp Queen held their Sirens and Cybers and "unvaulted" them to the locals in Toronto

Ah, ok. The vault things seems suspect to me. Who wants to have stock sitting for a long time like that for a delayed release? In theory, I guess they answered my question. Hope we'll get wide re-releases.

Edit: Repped for the info.

Last edited:
Slip ons lol
Ive seen a nike employee wear that sample before

Ah, ok. The vault things seems suspect to me. Who wants to have stock sitting for a long time like that for a delayed release? In theory, I guess they answered my question. Hope we'll get wide re-releases.

Edit: Repped for the info.
They probably held them because they weren't selling well the first time around. I got my Sirens and Cybers from SVP last year for $40 each when hardly anyone wanted them because they were readily available.

SVP knows people want what they can't have so "unvaulting" allows them sell the same shoes that were on clearance last year for full price now because they see that people are finally fiending.  If they don't sell the second time around they have other locations and outlet stores they can spread stock around at a discount.

The whole vault thing is similar to when Ronnie Fieg does "kithstrikes" on old gr asics nobody cared about when they originally released.

Last edited:
K well it seems the SVP Queen employee wasn't honest with me when I asked for a pair of Cybers in Size 11, I just tweeted them and asked if they were still available and they said yes... Smh!

They probably held them because they weren't selling well the first time around. I got my Sirens and Cybers from SVP last year for $40 each when hardly anyone wanted them because they were readily available.
SVP knows people want what they can't have so "unvaulting" allows them sell the same shoes that were on clearance last year for full price now because they see that people are finally fiending.  If they don't sell the second time around they have other locations and outlet stores they can spread stock around at a discount.
The whole vault thing is similar to when Ronnie Fieg does "kithstrikes" on old gr asics nobody cared about when they originally released.

I see. Betting on hype to generate as time passes. And the puppet masters win again.

K well it seems the SVP Queen employee wasn't honest with me when I asked for a pair of Cybers in Size 11, I just tweeted them and asked if they were still available and they said yes... Smh!
that happens trying to do one per customer I guess....

This may be a stupid question, but is the sole on the Cybers the same color as the sole on the Tarps? 

I belong to many other forums, where that would be accepted, as most people have a sense of humor, but if you'd like me to remove it let me know.

Anyone know a site with DFWs on clearance, 11.5 specifically? Google has not been helping me much...

I knew I would come back to 100+ unread post. hah. Glad to see that GRIMEYY got a pair of Sirens. Unless a US retailer locked up their pairs like SVP has done I don't see a US release (unless the rumors are true on an actual restock of some of the OG). Also don't count on an OG mango to re-release in the US because from my understanding they are asia exclusives. I may be wrong tho..

Back
Top Bottom