ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't know about you guys , but even though I love the sirens im probably gona go for the atomic red mids . The mids don't get much love at all and plus that red lining on the inside is sex while paired with a dope fitting pair of pants. Also shoutout to the resellers getting mad that sirens rereleased.
Every time I wear mine people ask me where I got the mids, definitely a nice shoe/alternative.

Last edited:
If this 1 store has them, hopefully they will restock at other boutiques too. I find it hard to believe this 1 specialty store will have them wayyyyy before any other store gets them.

I cant believe theyre rereleasing... is this real or is it real

Last edited:
I like the sirens, but I feel like they are a little over hyped. I believe the sports red are nicer for a shoe with red. Or for a black shoe I like the black anthracite. But the cybers, that's such a unique color way that works so perfectly. Instant cop

sirens>>>>>>

They are my go to pair, they go with almost anything. Cybers are also a great cw to restock, you cant go wrong with volt. I do need another pair of calypsos though. They are really hard to keep clean.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty salty that Sirens are restocking. Only because I paid more than I should've.... Hahaha it's all good tho, live and learn. It's gonna be sick seeing hella people walking around in Cybers tho. :tongue:

Lol I bet those cybers are still sitting at my local.

Sirens sat forrrrrever first time around

:wow:

Someone on TR B/S/T made a good observation, if these pairs come in the original boxing, couldn't it be just a bunch of sizes that were kept awhile back and finally being sold?

Someone on TR B/S/T made a good observation, if these pairs come in the original boxing, couldn't it be just a bunch of sizes that were kept awhile back and finally being sold?
Considering the shops first word on their Ig regarding them was "unvaulted" I'd say that's a fair assumption...

This is a rather strange coincidence after seeing a dude wearing sirens to school today. Like JGL said, I'm not allowed to believe in coincidences.....

Gonna check the spot tomorrow out here in the bay

http://niketalk.co
m/content/type/61/id/602322/width/200/height/400

Y'all think these are legit? I can't really see what the mesh is looking like!

so i did some thinking and those sirens and cyber are probably just pairs they've been saving. debeatup released info about the upcoming releases this christmas and said three pairs were to be re released: one being the most high priced roshe being resold (calypsos), the second sought out pair (sirens), and the third relating to madison square (knicks).

but, it's just my opinion. anything can happen. nike probably just realized how thirsty we all are and are teasing us if we really want it. we'll see...

This is a rather strange coincidence after seeing a dude wearing sirens to school today. Like JGL said, I'm not allowed to believe in coincidences.....

Gonna check the spot tomorrow out here in the bay

Meh. Sirens are SOOOOO easy to get if you're willing to pay more than retail :lol: But haven't we been expecting a restock on these for quite some time now? IIRC the expected restock pairs were supposed to be sirens, cybers, calypsos, and knicks.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty salty that Sirens are restocking. Only because I paid more than I should've.... Hahaha it's all good tho, live and learn. It's gonna be sick seeing hella people walking around in Cybers tho.
tongue.gif
I feel you I just paid $110 for cybers....oh well better to be safer than sorry

Back
Top Bottom