ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

wanna know whats funny? i copped 2 pairs of pre-roshe PRESTOS from england today. dropped a pretty penny but i loveeee em

(mods sorry if I'm not allowed to do that, I'm still new to this forum, i'm just informing dude haha)

I got 8,5 - 9 and 12. Sizes over 9.5 for these (and other asia releases) are extremely hard to find, i was amazed to be able to get a 12 so i jumped on it. If you can fit that pm me ! 
it says it in the thread title, no buying/selling/trading in all caps bro

Hey guys if anyone is interested in the dusty grey or black from the suede pack, 6pm has it for 55.99 shipped.
There's also a nice 10% off coupon (6PMC1103131072) that expires at midnight PST for the first 20,000 users. I used it to pick up a couple of pairs, but never would have checked 6pm without your post, so thanks for the heads-up!

There's also a nice 10% off coupon (6PMC1103131072) that expires at midnight PST for the first 20,000 users. I used it to pick up a couple of pairs, but never would have checked 6pm without your post, so thanks for the heads-up!
No problem

6pm has pretty much been a God send in copping roshes below retail. Paying retail for roshe is now hard for me to do (except those damn cheetoshes)

Soo contrary to belief you can actually run and exercise in roshes . In fact they make great gym shoes. As long as you're not making to hard lateral cuts , training in roshe is actually recommended . I also have many friends who lift , run , and do cardio in them . Especially females , so it seems I've slept on the versatility of the roshes . Just hope I don't drop a dumb bell on my toes lok no protection on that thin upper

Shoe Palace has alot of sizes in the Sneaker Boots, and they have some small sizes of the womens sprites if anyone is interested

Btw fam I need some help . So I have 5 pairs of roshe and think im hitting the point of obsession , but 6pm has the antracite suede pack for below retail . Buut the flyknits have dropped significantly in price on finish line . I have a pair of flyknits but really want another . I told my self I would stop buying shoes after my 13th pair since money don't grow on trees but , these deals have me coming back for more . #bargainhunter
What should I do? Cop the roshe?or the flyknits? Or just don't buy any?

Last edited:
Btw fam I need some help . So I have 5 pairs of roshe and think im hitting the point of obsession , but 6pm has the antracite suede pack for below retail . Buut the flyknits have dropped significantly in price on finish line . I have a pair of flyknits but really want another . I told my self I would stop buying shoes after my 13th pair since money don't grow on trees but , these deals have me coming back for more . #bargainhunter
What should I do? Cop the roshe?or the flyknits? Or just don't buy any?
Roshe, cheaper and comfort than flyknit(in my opinion).

Soo contrary to belief you can actually run and exercise in roshes . In fact they make great gym shoes. As long as you're not making to hard lateral cuts , training in roshe is actually recommended . I also have many friends who lift , run , and do cardio in them . Especially females , so it seems I've slept on the versatility of the roshes . Just hope I don't drop a dumb bell on my toes lok no protection on that thin upper
agree that they can be worn for simple running and basic exercises, i've seen people wear roshes at the gym. only thing is that i wouldn't wear them while squatting and/or deadlifting. rest, meh by all means

Back
Top Bottom