ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Question.

Did those all cheetah print roshes with the neon swoosh ever release ?

I remember seeing an image months back
nerd.gif
They haven't released Stateside yet, but have released in Asia. Not sure about Europe though.

I was surprised to see Knicks still on the shelves at a local store. Perhaps I should grab a pair. Hmmm

Anyone seen the Navy roshe run? I don't know the exact colorway, but it's got a grey swoosh and a white outsole.

Has anybody bought from the seller "viva7com" on eBay? He has some cheap olive premiums, thunder premiums and mangos! 

I just copped the last 9.5 thunder blues and I assume he is legit with 100% positive feedback.

Just wanna know how long that shipping from South Korea is gonna take. 

Has anybody bought from the seller "viva7com" on eBay? He has some cheap olive premiums, thunder premiums and mangos! 

I just copped the last 9.5 thunder blues and I assume he is legit with 100% positive feedback.

in my few experiences with South Korean sellers.... it took about 10-16 days to receive my package.

legit seller!! i received my shoes in a week from that seller. i just doubled up on my thunder blues for $89!! he has 8-9.5

Hopefully he added another 9.5 because I just ordered the last one too' hahaha

Yoooo with that upcoming scale swoosh option on iD, you could make better yeezys! LOL

viva7com is legit, ordered og mangos from dude.

Kind of pissed that he listed some thunder blues ahha i just found a connect in Japan and ordered 3 pairs of them in the intention of keeping one and selling the other two and this really doesnt help me haha hopefully he's sold out soon haha.

If anyone wants me to check my local store for a pair of Knicks, please DM me your size. Im going tmrw to check for a few users.

Officially judging everyone that ID a pair of "yeezy" roshes. Talk about moths to a flame , they're a pretty cool mix but nothing spectacular as some dudes be putting . Its amazing how one shoe (yeezys) can affect sneaker culture in general lmaaaoo . Its pretty silly

Kind of pissed that he listed some thunder blues ahha i just found a connect in Japan and ordered 3 pairs of them in the intention of keeping one and selling the other two and this really doesnt help me haha hopefully he's sold out soon haha.
Reseller problems? Haha

Reseller problems? Haha
No longer. He just sold out. haha

It was just pretty unfortunate, literally no pairs at all have been seen on ebay for months and the moment i decide to do some calls and get some an add pops up with over 10 available haha. 

I'm good now though, will be posting a pic here (just to show and not for selling advertising) when they come in.

If anyone wants me to check my local store for a pair of Knicks, please DM me your size. Im going tmrw to check for a few users.

u got a size 11?
pm sent!

How do y'all clean y'all's insoles? Got some dirty insoles due to not wearing socks and what not

Luckily I didnt pull the trigger on a pair of IDs! Can't wait for the new options to drop so I can throw in some new touches :D

Back
Top Bottom