ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got my order of the cement grays from Size? UK cancelled... I'm heated. They said their courier rejected them and returned them.  Of course I never received any attempted delivery confirmation. #heated

What is team roshe?
Its a sorority of girls  (sneakerheads) who think they are in some exclusive club because they wear Roshes.
Go ahead, flame me. 
devil.gif

Its a sorority of girls  (sneakerheads) who think they are in some exclusive club because they wear Roshes.
Go ahead, flame me. 
devil.gif
its started out good, but their forum rep(of behaving superior ruined it, like it does all things)

Last edited:
i always love after Nike takes down ID options, people always pop up saying "aw man I was just about to buy one today!" lol

So some options were removed from ID (can't make salmon or yeezys anymore)? If so...I wonder if resell price will jack up for those designs..

So some options were removed from ID (can't make salmon or yeezys anymore)? If so...I wonder if resell price will jack up for those designs..
Well it should., 

If sellers are awared of that and have a minimum of economy knowledge they should list them for a higher price.

Before, they were stuck with the fact that if the price was too high the person would just say no and make them himself, so since it cant be done if a buyer wants them he doesnt have the choice to agree to the price. 

Still, i think the jump will be around 20$ more, because even though some buyers really want them if the price is too high they'll get to a point where they just say f u ck it and ID another type of pair themselves. 

Ordered these a couple days ago. I think they are so clean. Would like to hear opinions
Clean is the last word I would use to describe those. Clean is when things are simple and looks nice. That Pendleton wool is way too much going on and totally opposite of clean. However can't knock on what you think about the shoe. We all have our opinions. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom