ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those slip-ons are horrible.

Crazy how laces can change everything.

Some of these colors would have been dope on regular roshes.

UnDS'ed my Speed Yellows today! Definite head turners.

Now If only those colorways on the slips on were put on og mesh roshes! Those would be clean.

Last edited:
Thoughts? Might pull the trigger on these

Edit: Since Nike got rid of some of the key colourways I wanted to use, this is the closest I can get to it.

Last edited:

Anyone have this problem with their roshes in terms of width? My pinkie toe falls off of the shoe a little bit, and I got my roshes in my normal nike size. (excuse my dirty carpet)

Anyone have this problem with their roshes in terms of width? My pinkie toe falls off of the shoe a little bit, and I got my roshes in my normal nike size. (excuse my dirty carpet)
Yes, it happens.

If you go a size up, it wouldnt make a difference.

anyone having an issue with 6pm using Paypal as payment? I purchased dusty greys from them and they charged my pp account... and my actual 6pm account has no order information about the order. Emailed 6pm and theyre saying I didn't even place the order with them even though I was charged.

Last edited:
Never really liked the salmon toes or yeezy IDs, but kind of like some of the new options. May need to pick up my first pair.

Ordered these since i had a coupon

cement inspired

Can't afford the real version so i made these downgrade version

and last i always like this combo

anyone having an issue with 6pm using Paypal as payment? I purchased dusty greys from them and they charged my pp account... and my actual 6pm account has no order information about the order. Emailed 6pm and theyre saying I didn't even place the order with them even though I was charged.
Ive always used debit good luck bro

Pulled these out today , clean color but incredibly hyped in the Roshe fam . I swear people only like it because it's the OG not because it's an actual nice cw . Good for khakis but too boring a color , will still wear them a lot

Back
Top Bottom