ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

haven't been in this thread for a long while now.

sad i missed out. been waiting for a calypso restock. oh well, hopefully the footlocker/affiliated stores get them soon.

call finishline and say they expired and see if they can issue you new ones.
I didn't know this could be done. I had a FNL rewards expire on me last month that I forgot to use that could go towards the sirens I ordered last week. 
devil.gif

Thanks BigJ. I have three WC cards. 2 expired and 1 doesn't have the numbers on there. I'm going to see if they can issue me new ones.

I know if I go into a store, they're usually pretty good about letting you use them.

So no other store is getting a online release for calypsos? The states arnt getting them in stores? I missed it by 20 minutes :/

^^^ yea, an employee was telling me they can mail you new ones. I cant remember the exact excuse to use tho. he just kept saying they don't advertise the option. ive wasted a few WC cards in my life not knowing I could do this.

Literally slept on the calypso drop haha, and in my stages of grief, I was considering picking up the Mango V2's. I saw a site with them on sale for $59.99, but I forgot to bookmark, so I can't find em. If anyone sees some Mango V2's in size 12, please give me a heads up. Thanks!       

damn i had 2 11's in my cart and went to check out and BAM gone. Went back added 10.5 checked out and BAM gone, went back and got stuck with a 12! Now i gotta find a swap... 
mean.gif

I'm pretty sure there were people buying 10-20 pairs of these at a time.... probably trying to resell these at 150 obo on ebay lol.

I had one that expired back in september. thought it was a lost cause, but i just called them and they're sending me another one. she said that typically they don't do it, but if you've never done it before they'll do it as a one-time courtesy. thanks and repped!

(wish i knew this earlier before i bought the calypso's)

I had one that expired back in september. thought it was a lost cause, but i just called them and they're sending me another one. she said that typically they don't do it, but if you've never done it before they'll do it as a one-time courtesy. thanks and repped!

(wish i knew this earlier before i bought the calypso's)

I've used three expired cards this year alone. I just place my order over the phone and they give me the option to apply it to the order over the phone or send out a new one that could take up to two weeks. No brainer.

Last edited:
Called up finish like in queens center mall nyc and the lady said they're getting calypsos and sirens. Just waiting for new inventory. Hopefully her word is legit.

Back
Top Bottom