ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Its pretty crazy that some people are buying so many pairs and they have no clue what the shoe is called, nor owned any previous pairs before.

Cool if they actually like it, but damn... Most of them are getting it because their friends are hyping it up. Disappointing

Lol I see that they're already on eBay for double retail. Can't hate on resellers if there are foolish people enough to pay them.

Called up finish like in queens center mall nyc and the lady said they're getting calypsos and sirens. Just waiting for new inventory. Hopefully her word is legit.
queens center should get these since they did get the restock of the sport reds and iguanas. they probably will get them this weekend.

Last edited:
The plan was to double up on Calypsos size 9.5. In my haste, I made a purchase without signing into my ebates account, so I signed in and then made another order of two. I called FNL to cancel the first order and the lady said no guarantees but she put in the cancellation notice and said I should be getting an email if my order gets canceled. That being said, if my order doesn't get canceled, I'll have two extra Calypsos in 9.5 so if anyone needs that size, I'll sell to you for retail plus shipping. Or trade for DS 9.5 Iguanas (can't find them in my area). Don't wanna get your hopes up, but stay tuned.

Last edited:
The plan was to double up on Calypsos size 9.5. In my haste, I made a purchase without signing into my ebates account, so I signed in and then made another order of two. I called FNL to cancel the first order and the lady said no guarantees but she put in the cancellation notice and said I should be getting an email if my order gets canceled. That being said, if my order doesn't get canceled, I'll have two extra Calypsos in 9.5 so if anyone needs that size, I'll sell to you for retail plus shipping. Or trade for DS 9.5 Iguanas (can't find them in my area). Don't wanna get your hopes up, but stay tuned.
I'll take a pair if you get them.

Will get in store not worried ab missing online. Sleep was more important haha

+1

Will get in store not worried ab missing online. Sleep was more important haha
taking this with a grain of salt?

LL

FYI, Finishline is not the exclusive carrier for Calypsos. These will be readily available at other retail stores.

just got the cancelled email for my 2 pairs of calypsos... 
tired.gif

will try to double up in store then

Just got my Sirens and Knicks in the mail...God they're gorgeous. Gonna upload pics of my small collection once my Calypso's come in.

for u guys that ordered with Paypal. does it still say pending for you guys?
still pending for me too

so happy to finally complete the OG 7 w the calypsos

also had to grab another pair of sirens (only pair i've doubled up on)

congrats to all who got their pairs to WEAR them

Yeah for those who had their orders cancelled...what time did you order and what size? I ordered 4 pairs but ordered for friends and myself. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. The ones that should get cancelled are those bone heads who bought in bulk

Just lucked out and found iguanas and blacks at Ross. Left the sport red because it wasn't my size
how much are they at Ross??

Answers man!!!

I'd love to find Iguanas on there.

This dude in the FB marketplace "accidentally" bought two pairs of Calypsos off of FNL. Dude is talking about how he doesn't want to over charge, but then is telling folks to name their price. I told him straight up that anything over retail + shipping is overcharging. :smh:

I
Answers man!!!

I'd love to find Iguanas on there.

This dude in the FB marketplace "accidentally" bought two pairs of Calypsos off of FNL. Dude is talking about how he doesn't want to over charge, but then is telling folks to name their price. I told him straight up that anything over retail + shipping is overcharging. :smh:

I think they're around $30. Check the #rossfinds hashtag on ig you'll see a ton of them

FNL always be canceling orders...smh my sh.it still pending...

Roshes are 35$ at Ross mad cheap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom