ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Knicks rereleased on FNL last week. I saw them in store yesterday.

I'm sure the Sirens and Calypso's will pop up too.

It doesn't work right. I thought I had a wrong link. So if some sizes pop back up, it won't say "product is unavailable anymore right?"

Aight, just to clarify. They dropped on NDC today for sure.

Did they also drop on Footlocker or Finishline?

Just trying to figure out which sites to search regularly.

Thanx.

Aight, just to clarify. They dropped on NDC today for sure.

Did they also drop on Footlocker or Finishline?

Just trying to figure out which sites to search regularly.

Thanx.
DJ proto J ? the guy with the nice kicks back in the day from ISS!!!

Last edited:
longtime lurker and a huge fan of Nike. Flyknits and vapor 9 tours (for tennis) occupying most of my wardrobe space.

Only now looking at the Roshes and i have to say i'm smitten. Not sure about the fit however, and Roshes are not easily found where i live.

I wear 8.5 in the flyknits (trainer) and an 8 in the vapor 9 tours. Any idea which size I should go for? Thanks for the advice guys.

longtime lurker and a huge fan of Nike. Flyknits and vapor 9 tours (for tennis) occupying most of my wardrobe space.

Only now looking at the Roshes and i have to say i'm smitten. Not sure about the fit however, and Roshes are not easily found where i live.

I wear 8.5 in the flyknits (trainer) and an 8 in the vapor 9 tours. Any idea which size I should go for? Thanks for the advice guys.
I wear a 9.5 in roshes, and when I had flyknit trainers, i wore them in a 10, but i like my roshes laced loose and to fit like a 2nd sock, while the flyknits were like a regular shoe with more space at the toe. Your best bet really is to go to a retailer that carries roshes and try on a pair. If you do, make sure that you take note of what material they are made of, as OG mesh fits a little differently than some other meshes on roshes. There are probably older posts asking this same question if you use the search tool. hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah did a search and found many who wear the same size for flyknits and roshes. Just that my Vapor 9 Tour sizing of 8 was making me a little hesitant..

Back
Top Bottom