ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

longtime lurker and a huge fan of Nike. Flyknits and vapor 9 tours (for tennis) occupying most of my wardrobe space.
Only now looking at the Roshes and i have to say i'm smitten. Not sure about the fit however, and Roshes are not easily found where i live.

I wear 8.5 in the flyknits (trainer) and an 8 in the vapor 9 tours. Any idea which size I should go for? Thanks for the advice guys.

I wear a 12 in Vapor 9 Tours and 11.5 in Roshe's. I like my Roshe's to fit snug and I do not have wide feet. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah did a search and found many who wear the same size for flyknits and roshes. Just that my Vapor 9 Tour sizing of 8 was making me a little hesitant..
I'd so go bigger,
it really all depends on the SIZE of your foot, but not just it's length, but actual size

like i wear a 9.5 in Jordan's roomily

in these i need a 10.5 for them to look civil.

thanks so much guys.

I have narrow-normal width feet. I initially bought the flyknit trainer in the same size as my vapor 9 tours but found them a little tight in the toebox so i sized up half. Seems it'd be safer to go a little bigger.

Dude with the 3 pairs of 10.5's trying to sell them. Some dude offers 100 and this is his response "Good luck finding them. Sold out with in 20min of both releases." :smh::smh::smh:

You stop resellers buy completely ignoring them. Don't post about them, don't buy their over priced stock. Retail or nothing.

Don't do the typical '"resellers mess up da game" posts.

Act as if they dont exist.

Dude with the 3 pairs of 10.5's trying to sell them. Some dude offers 100 and this is his response "Good luck finding them. Sold out with in 20min of both releases."
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Resellers and size swappers man. He's both of those lol.

i wear a 12 in most shoes these days, and since i prefer how roshes look laced loose, i think i'm sizing down to a 11.5...

i tried the mesh ones on in the stores several times and 11.5 was comfortable, 12 was a little big, and def slipped on my heel way more.

if you're gonna lace up pretty tight then your normal size should work tho (the only shoes i lace up tight are ones i use for actual running or working out).

i've heard the mesh ones stretch out a bit over time and wear, so between that and lacing loose, going down a 1/2 size should work just fine also.

really all depends how you lace these, imo.

My page monitor went off for the Calypsos on Finishline but that place is CLOGGED with traffic. Good luck to those who still need them

My page monitor went off for the Calypsos on Finishline but that place is CLOGGED with traffic. Good luck to those who still need them

It went off cause the page changed to a splash page because of the Jordans. There's no Calypsos though since I was on it before that.

i dont know about any of you, but i refreshed finishline and NDC so many times since both releases, im actually embarassed.

i dont know about any of you, but i refreshed finishline and NDC so many times since both releases, im actually embarassed.
I feel you. I've been doing the same thing. I wake up at random hours during the night too. I JUST WANT A PAIR. 

For roshe runs, here's the deals i found for black friday :

(especially for canadians)

Capsule toronto - 25% off

NRML - 20% off 

(in USA)

BLENDS - 20% off

Back
Top Bottom