ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Word been tryna track them down but all I find is fakes. The most challenging sample to get... I'm at 25 now sold my city pack mids lol
I found myself a pair this week. They're not so clean, but I'll still track down a clean pair and if i ever get my hands on another one and if you don't mind about the condition I'll hook you up with my other one. 

Still no shipment confirmation email from finishline but just checked "track your order" on the website and the status now is shipped! All that I want now is a Cyber restock. Would of been cool if Nike did a "Cyber" Monday restock.

I undeadstocked these for Thanksgiving. Was scared someone was going to spill a drink or some gravy on them 
roll.gif

I know its not the dedicated place for this but i need a quick one and its a bit more special than regular price check.

I need a price check on these, for anyone who doesnt know, they are the Blue Sail Glow Samples. He asks 135 shipped. 

I know its not the dedicated place for this but i need a quick one and its a bit more special than regular price check.

I need a price check on these, for anyone who doesnt know, they are the Blue Sail Glow Samples. He asks 135 shipped. 

Insoles are disgusting lol

I'm no expert but those look a but dirty for that price. I know they are rare but those are pretty dirty. Honestly me personally would pass

Insoles are disgusting lol
Yeah man i know lol. Price is not a problem for me, but the price for THAT condition is what bothers me. 

I'm stuck between passing at risking to never find it or take it and risk to see a cleaner pair at the same price. 

If i take them , they're going to get the jason markked for sure and I'll probably just throw the insoles away and take the ones of one of my other pairs. 

Last edited:
Yeah man i know lol. Price is not a problem for me, but the price for THAT condition is what bothers me. 

I'm stuck between passing at risking to never find it or take it and risk to see a cleaner pair at the same price. 

If i take them , they're going to get the jason markked for sure and I'll probably just throw the insoles away and take the ones of one of my other pairs. 
$135 for that condition probably not worth it

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. 

I offered 115 and he said he expected more. 

I'm not even sure if its even worth 115 but those are my grails along metrics and i counted on being able to clean them but i think I'll just wait. 

Back
Top Bottom