ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You're better off making a pair of IDs rather than paying double retail for used samples that look eh..

Im sick of refreshing and checking websites a few times a day to see if Calypsos restocked. Just gonna wait until they release in stores, and if they dont I may have to pay a little over retail. Not worth the hassle anymore

These look fake to me. Can anyone confirm??

These look fake to me. Can anyone confirm??
Shoe in itself def looks legit to me but its the tag thats botherin' me. 

I got a lot of stuff from Japan and Korea and the tag looks nothing like that.  I also don't remember Europe or Australia roshes to come with tags so I'm not sure whats up with that...

Shoe in itself def looks legit to me but its the tag thats botherin' me. 

I got a lot of stuff from Japan and Korea and the tag looks nothing like that.  I also don't remember Europe or Australia roshes to come with tags so I'm not sure whats up with that...

Yeah I'm very confused about that tag also. Want these but idk if it's worth the risk

You've got to be kidding me, I just got the cancelation from finishline, I ordered two pairs of size 12 15 mins MAX after the shoes went live. They tell me this now after I could have copped from NDC (I was online and they had my size in stock, didn't think I needed 3 pairs), I could have copped from Capsule or the last link but not anymore. Craptastic just how it goes I guess. Sorry to anyone who I offered the second pair to.

UPS slackin on tracking update...received FNL ship conf for knicks on tues, sirens and calypsos on wed. Both have left IN but hasn't updated since. Prob turkey day tho. Cant wait! Hope everyone got their pairs!

Last edited:
UPS slackin on tracking update...received FNL ship conf for knicks on tues, sirens and calypsos on wed. Both have left IN but hasn't updated since. Prob turkey day tho. Cant wait! Hope everyone got there pairs!
same thing with my calypso's. It's not just you don't worry!

kickzstore has the knicks for $65 no tax free ship. just ordered my size and i'm going to return my finishline pair and save a little over 10 bucks

UPS slackin on tracking update...received FNL ship conf for knicks on tues, sirens and calypsos on wed. Both have left IN but hasn't updated since. Prob turkey day tho. Cant wait! Hope everyone got their pairs!
Still hunting for my 9.5 or 10 Calypso

Anyone having luck a Ross? Going to hit up my local Ross's tomorrow.

In all my years of searching for shoes at Ross I've come up empty handed. I'm hoping it's just because I live in LA and all the good stuff either gets snatched quick or never even makes it to the floor.

All the people I see coppin roshes and **** from Ross seem to be in slightly less populated areas.

In all my years of searching for shoes at Ross I've come up empty handed. I'm hoping it's just because I live in LA and all the good stuff either gets snatched quick or never even makes it to the floor.

All the people I see coppin roshes and **** from Ross seem to be in slightly less populated areas.
I'm in LA too and have had the same luck. What size are you and what are you looking for? If I find something in your size I can hit you up it you want.

I'm in LA too and have had the same luck. What size are you and what are you looking for? If I find something in your size I can hit you up it you want.

Haha yes! Someone who feels my pain!

Size 9.5. Never really look for anything in particular. Except lately after all these roshe sightings. I'm lookin to double up on my black sails at 35 bucks. Maybe cop a pair of the sport reds as well.

That'd be dope man, what about you? I'll do the same.

Last edited:
Yeah I live in SoCal as well and it is true that shoes are definitely harder to find here. I generally stock up in pairs when I travel to Vegas or Canada because there's just more availability. My first few pairs of Roshes came from the NikeStore in Vegas.

the only time i heard roshes were spotted here in a ross in socal was months ago. chalks in a size 6.5 were in the children section at the ross in hollywood..

i've been searching in EVERY shoe section ever since lol

I ordered a pair of knicks roshes from Finish Line's website the day they were released and when I tracked my order it says delivered on Friday the 30th at 6pm but I don't have the package. The thing is I wasn't home at the time and I know UPS delivered it to USPS to have them deliver it to my house. My dad was home at that time so I'm sure he would have noticed a package on the doorstep. I know USPS doesn't require a signature when they deliver it to you unless you pay extra so it could have been outside and someone could have stolen it while it was there. What should I do?

I ordered a pair of knicks roshes from Finish Line's website the day they were released and when I tracked my order it says delivered on Friday the 30th at 6pm but I don't have the package. The thing is I wasn't home at the time and I know UPS delivered it to USPS to have them deliver it to my house. My dad was home at that time so I'm sure he would have noticed a package on the doorstep. I know USPS doesn't require a signature when they deliver it to you unless you pay extra so it could have been outside and someone could have stolen it while it was there. What should I do?
if they actually did deliver it to you, then you would have to go to finish line and file a claim. USPS did their job by delivering the shoes, so they are not liable for anything that happens to them once they are brought to your house.

It's that time of year when packages start disappearing from front doors.

Contact your local post office when they open Monday as well as FNL. You'll most likely have to file a claim with USPS though.

Last edited:

How do I go about adding money so that the package will require a signature? I might get stuck in a similar situation with my calypsos

Back
Top Bottom