ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

To the members who applied but didn't get in. Try to post more, help out, and generally be more active here. Personally that's why I didn't give the plus one- your username didn't stand out as much as those that got in. Sorry to say and hope you don't take offense to this post.

Hey guys need a size 12 in these, at this point I will take any color! Let me know if anyone can help me out, thanks!

And since I didn't get a chance to win these and take my own pics, I might as well post the pic from the seller. I should have just coughed up more cash. They are the samples all the way to the right. Dude works at a Nike outlet. Told me he has other "hidden gems" there and would let me know if he finds anymore.
That is a dope pickup! You're probably the only one in the bay that has these! If you're looking for more CW's, Shiehk @ Valley fair has almost all women's. 

I just saw an instagram picture of that colorway. I must say that they have nothing on calypsos :frown:

Are the calypsos the rarest? There's currently none available on ebay in my size(9) and the only one in the completed auctions sold for over $200. :x

Are the calypsos the rarest? There's currently none available on ebay in my size(9) and the only one in the completed auctions sold for over $200.
sick.gif
Mangos(mostly asia) and Calypsos(australia & other selected places) would be considered the rarest. 

Are the calypsos the rarest? There's currently none available on ebay in my size(9) and the only one in the completed auctions sold for over $200.
sick.gif
i would have to say the mangos are the rarest, just because they never released in the US and the bigger shoe sizes are about nearly impossible to find.

Can anyone help me cop the sport reds, black/sails, mangos, calypsos or any other colorways for a reasonable price????? I'm located in the bay area and can do phone order! Size 9.5-10 (probably hardest sizes to find) thanks!!

I'm from the Bay, also a 9.5-10, also looking for mangos, black/sails, and sport reds in that order.

Hopefully we can help each out.

why do you need to order from kicks crew?  rmk is similar and id4shoes/acrosssports has great service and shipping..

Any of you guys ever have doubts about id4shoes authenticity?

I'm only familiar with their ebay store and I've always avoided them because they get a few too many neg feedbacks from buyers claiming their shoes were fake.

YOUR DAILY GENERAL REMINDER:
 ​

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Have you tried a 13?  I'm a true size 14, but 13's fit me perfectly.  The first wear is snug and a tad tight, but after a couple of wears, the mesh loosens up and molds to the shape of your feet.  All my 13's fit like gloves now.  Love it!
I went and tried on the size 13 and it fit pretty good. Ended up picking it up! Was worried my ocd would kick in cos all my boxes are sz 14 
laugh.gif
. I'll post some pics soon. I need food first!

Now I'm just waiting for my sport reds to be delivered from NR! 3 pairs to 5 pairs in 2 days. Nike should just have a direct link to my bank acct.....

Last edited:
I'm from the Bay, also a 9.5-10, also looking for mangos, black/sails, and sport reds in that order.
Hopefully we can help each out.
Any of you guys ever have doubts about id4shoes authenticity?
I'm only familiar with their ebay store and I've always avoided them because they get a few too many neg feedbacks from buyers claiming their shoes were fake.

My two pairs are legit

hey guys.just joined nike talk because of this thread! been a member of iss for years now though. and well copped me the iguanas and the sport reds. and now im addicted to roshes and i told myself id never join the shoe game again after i sold all my sb's and jordans a few years ago., but hi everyone and feels good to be back aha. im a size 11 and wondering if anyone knows where i can get the collypsos, tropical twists, sirens or stadium green. im addicted aha. thanks!

I went from only having one pair of Roshe Runs to the proud owner of five additional pairs. I had to get on my grind and call around the local stores. I got the Cybers from Nike Westchester (NY) by doing a stock locate through Nike online chat. They came in on Friday and is a very nice colorway. FYI, if you happen to find your size through Nike, go to a local Nike retail store and they will ship it to your house for free. I had to pay an extra $8.50 to have them ship it to CA since I did a phone order. The Speed Yellow was purchase through a local Shiekh at the Cerritos Mall. I had Shiek's do a stock locate for the Siren Red and found a pair in my size out in the Fox Hills mall (Culver City). Since I didn't want to drive out to LA, my local Shiekh (Main Place mall) said they would transfer the shoes to their store and it would be available for pick up next Tuesday. Shiekh's didn't seem like they really like to do stock locates so you have to kind of press them to help you out. My Stadium Green came off a Urban Outfitters restock on Friday. I had ordered the Royal Blues from them last time and they cancelled my order. But this time, the status says "preparing to ship" so hopefully it goes through. I got the Royal Blues a few days ago when Sneakers4u had them up and they should be arriving this Thursday. I can't wait to get them all. Pairs of still out there fellas. Happy hunting! 
nthat.gif

Hypedc.com might have a calypso restock from what i heard from guy in australia that sent mine out. So hoping to get my second pair of calypso size 10
damn saw the stadium greens and got super excited to order then found out they only ship within australia.. 
frown.gif

Found a sample pair of the black/sail size 9 at my nike outlet today. My size as well. Copped for 30$ after 30%off.
. My friends were salty. :D:D

woo copped a sport red pair off ebay for retail shipped from with the united states. couldn't find these anywhere around here.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom