ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

awsome pick up! been feeling your hurt bro, not being able find barely anything is your size is a bummer.  sirens is a sweet colorway.  if i find anything down here i will let you know.
Appreciate that! Yeah these instantly became my favorite. Glad I listened to Owhat who is also a true 14 like myself and recommended me trying the 13. Worked out perfect. Only scary thing is knowing I can squeeze into 13. My hunting became a lil easier with the new option of going 13 or 14. Shucks 
laugh.gif
!

Nike outlet was CRAZY today especially at Jersey Gardens. There were so many shoes/clothes I wanted to cop but the line at the cash register was minimum an hour wait it was insane! Didn't feel like waiting nor did my friends so we just so f it and bounced.

Just copped 2 of the last pairs at kicks soleprovider. Extra pair Stadium greens sz 11 and speed yellows. Still hunting down sirens in a sz 11 and of course mangos and calypso's. Anyone got an extra pair.

i've ordered a few pairs from them a few months back.  they're really good with the shipping times.  they ask you to pay over paypal though if you're doing a phone order.
Thanks man.

SD heads, Shiekh's at Plaza Bonita mall had speed yellows in 10.5 and had a few cybers left.

Just copped 2 of the last pairs at kicks soleprovider. Extra pair Stadium greens sz 11 and speed yellows. Still hunting down sirens in a sz 11 and of course mangos and calypso's. Anyone got an extra pair.

welcome to NT. but please do not get this thread lock by asking other NT members if they have an extra pair. requesting for info to stores that have them is perfectly fine though

Found a sample pair of the black/sail size 9 at my nike outlet today. My size as well. Copped for 30$ after 30%off.
. My friends were salty.
happy.gif
:D
nice pick up! i called my nike outlet store and ask if they carried roshe's and they had no idea what they were.. -.-

Hello all. first post on niketalk here. I should be making a run down to the nordstrom rack soon and they have full size runs in the womens purple. If any of you guys think you can pull them off let me know I'd gladly sell them for retail plus shipping to hook you guys up.
Will they have or make them in 11.5 or 12 wmns?

Hello all. first post on niketalk here. I should be making a run down to the nordstrom rack soon and they have full size runs in the womens purple. If any of you guys think you can pull them off let me know I'd gladly sell them for retail plus shipping to hook you guys up.
Welcome to NT!

Like the guys said before, we appreciate you helping us all out but you gotta watch what you say cos you might get the thread locked. I know you're just trying to help, but it can come across as b/s/t... Best of luck to ya man. I appreciate the pm. And Like I said above, welcome to the family! 

Welcome to NT!

Like the guys said before, we appreciate you helping us all out but you gotta watch what you say cos you might get the thread locked. I know you're just trying to help, but it can come across as b/s/t... Best of luck to ya man. I appreciate the pm. And Like I said above, welcome to the family! 
Will do. Also if someone could lead me in the right direction to some calypsos (that doesn't come of as bst does it?), it would be much appreciated

sorry about that. if anyone could help get me in the right direction to finding some calypos it would be much appreciated

sorry about that. if anyone could help get me in the right direction to finding some calypos it would be much appreciated
Sure. Find someone in Australia to buy them and ship them to the states for you. Around $150 total. 

I don't know if this pic helps but yeah, canvas... I think. Or some kind of cloth material. Reminiscent of old school Tretorns and Keds.
does it have any stretch like the mesh? i know the women mesh is pretty tight too, but can't imagine canvas probably no give =/

nonetheless great pickup, rarity in these parts of the world lol

@at those members who keep asking about calypsos and mangos, please read previous posts.  these are by far the two hardest colorways to come by.  at this moment in time, pretty much all retail stores worldwide are dry with calypsos.  mangos can be had if you search hard enough.  if you have small feet you can possibly PM certain roshe members here that can possibly help out.  again read previous post, all the information is here.  good luck!

That is a dope pickup! You're probably the only one in the bay that has these! If you're looking for more CW's, Shiehk @ Valley fair has almost all women's. 

Thanks! I was actually at Westfield Valley Fair Mall a week ago. You're right, they have one of the most extensive offering of women's Roshes I've ever seen... except for the one I want, the platinum/chalk.

Here are some pics of my new babies on feet:

does it have any stretch like the mesh? i know the women mesh is pretty tight too, but can't imagine canvas probably no give

They do give a little coz my pair seems a little less snug now compared to when I first wore them. But I'm sure that the mesh ones offer a lot more stretch.

does it have any stretch like the mesh? i know the women mesh is pretty tight too, but can't imagine canvas probably no give =/

nonetheless great pickup, rarity in these parts of the world lol

@at those members who keep asking about calypsos and mangos, please read previous posts.  these are by far the two hardest colorways to come by.  at this moment in time, pretty much all retail stores worldwide are dry with calypsos.  mangos can be had if you search hard enough.  if you have small feet you can possibly PM certain roshe members here that can possibly help out.  again read previous post, all the information is here.  good luck!
when i saw them, as far as i can remember, they were more like a twill weave, kinda like denim, more than canvas. no real strech and  a bit heavier material than even the men's premium roshe mesh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom