ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Good looking with that info man. Didn't want to cop for $85, but went ahead and pulled the trigger just in case they don't restock on NDC.

Wow his inventory is going fast. Just a couple of refreshes and 4 sizes sold out. A lot of lurkers on here. Not gonna lie tho, I pulled the trigger. For 10 over retail that's worth it to me not having to wake up at 5-6 AM just to buy shoes or even drive to a physical store. comfort of my home. Jumped on NT at the right time!!

I don't normally Rep people....but when I do...it's cuz I finally got my Calypsos for damn near retail!

Wow 8-10.5 sold out? There were still 5 size 9.5 when I bought one. Yikes! the thirst is real my friends! And hopefully....Nike FLOODS the market with these cuz resellers be killing the game. Y'all can sit on those 3 extra pairs. I'm rockin mine!

DAMNN THEY WENT QUICK!!! only sizes 11 and up left
Damn, when I posted the link every size was available lol..

Wow 8-10.5 sold out? There were still 5 size 9.5 when I bought one. Yikes! the thirst is real my friends! And hopefully....Nike FLOODS the market with these cuz resellers be killing the game. Y'all can sit on those 3 extra pairs. I'm rockin mine!
Obviously its a fair statement to say resellers are killin the game, but in this case I don't think it's fair.  Like I said earlier, this guy is selling for $85 shipped, factor in paypal/ebay/shipping fees and he's sellin for practically retail.

i dont think this is guy paying retail though. Seems like he has a store.

Can't wait to cop Black/Red 1's for $140 from him. :stoneface:

Last edited:
  • jigster  thank you also for leaking this info. You coulda copped all 30 pairs yourself and just resold them . Thanks for helping us out. appreciate it. If anyone has a size 9 tho I'd like to trade my size 10 =)

Starting to really believe that these will be everywhere... In a few days/weeks everyone that wants a pair of calypso's will have them! :smokin

Starting to really believe that these will be everywhere... In a few days/weeks everyone that wants a pair of calypso's will have them! :smokin
Most likely this will be the case. I bet you'll be able to cop under retail when all is said and done (like I shoulda done with the v2 mangos).

That bein said, I'm glad to pay retail plus tax and shipping basically to have mine.

Back to desperate status again for my metrics. 

Had to search the whole world before yesterdays restock to find 2 or 3 women size 11 and they either flaked on me or wanted ridiculous rape prices like 500 dollars.

My hopes were back high with the restock but after refreshing all night for nothing, and again being offer rape prices or being flaked on, I'm desperate again.

Someone of you HAS to know someone who copped, damn im even willing to paypal you something if you link me to someone i can deal with. 

Hella frustrating to see 14 years old kids not even wanting them buying them and reselling while I'm stuck here with this being the missing piece to my roshe set. 

^

This whole paragraph sounds better when you read it with a sad violin soundtrack . help me haha

Obviously its a fair statement to say resellers are killin the game, but in this case I don't think it's fair.  Like I said earlier, this guy is selling for $85 shipped, factor in paypal/ebay/shipping fees and he's sellin for practically retail.
I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. I'm not saying he was the reseller...I'm saying resellers or hypebeasts are buying up all his stock. Either to resell higher ( like ebay) prices, or just cuz of the hype surrounding the shoe.

He has the right attitude. Sell slightly above retail, in this case $10, but in volume. At 24 pairs in one hour that's roughly $240. Give or take fees/shipping etc. He's got the right approach. It's the youngins who are trying to buy up all the stock to flip and make a quick buck. Too much hustle needed to make decent money on Roshes. Go back to Jordan's... Or grow up and start short trading stocks, gold, options, blue chips where the big boy money is.

I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. I'm not saying he was the reseller...I'm saying resellers or hypebeasts are buying up all his stock. Either to resell higher ( like ebay) prices, or just cuz of the hype surrounding the shoe.
He has the right attitude. Sell slightly above retail, in this case $10, but in volume. At 24 pairs in one hour that's roughly $240. Give or take fees/shipping etc. He's got the right approach. It's the youngins who are trying to buy up all the stock to flip and make a quick buck. Too much hustle needed to make decent money on Roshes. Go back to Jordan's... Or grow up and start short trading stocks, gold, options, blue chips where the big boy money is.
He's selling Taxi 12 for 285. Chances are he didn't know the hype train behind roshes.

I think these will be more in line with the yeezy fb's. I don't know what you guys are smokin thinking you'll be able to get these for under retail. Any store or site they hit will be an instant sell out.

Back
Top Bottom