ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

friend of mine is looking for a pair of Sport Reds, size 11. i told him been a while since I've seen any on websites or in-store...

can anyone else prove me wrong? :nerd:

thanks in advance.

Maybe not under retail but widely available... I think. The Mint FB's had like 5 weeks of production (based on the tags) vs 8 weeks for the Calypso. Then again, maybe that doesn't mean anything.

I still see sport red on display at my local foot action. Not sure about size availability though.

check ebay, just bought from ebay seller kicksgear1, they have FSR of calypsos and knicks for $85 shipped!  I hope I just helped someone looking for calypsos

I wanted to use ebates and winners circle but to hell with these finishline restocks! Thanks man

I'm going to my local mall tomorrow to check for calypsos. There is no way I'm going to miss these again. :nerd:

Instagram: Ralfy_Jr

to be honest, calypso's are the only roshe i really, really wanted. i'm just not the biggest fan of the midsole on the roshe model, but the calypso colorway makes up for it.

i missed 'em when they first released, and never dropped the $2 - 300 rape price cuz i had a feeling nike would bring 'em back out soon, and i'm glad i resisted and my hunch was right.

i hope nike floods the market with 'em... i want a pair to wear, a pair for the gym, and a pair on ice.

Finally received my Sirens from FNL today... I ordered 2 pairs, but they only sent me 1. When I checked my account for the tracking #, both pairs have the same tracking #. They shipped my pair using only the single small box. They charged me for both already too. SMH....!

Is it possible for them to send it in 2 different box with the same tracking #? Cause that doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Hey Proto J hit me up if you find a size 12, I'll keep my eyes open for your size 11.5. Finishline screwed me over and don't feel the need to answer phone calls or emails.

missed the 8.5 by a second, i might just pay the 120 on ebay or so. i was ready to pay almost 300 for used size 8s. i can honestly say this probably one of the nicest surprises from nike in my short sneakerhead life

my FNL gets their shipments Thursday afternoons.  I am fully expecting them to get all the colorways tomorrow judging by what I have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom