ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^Just called Finishline @ Sherman Oaks and they don't have them and couldn't find them by 511881 013 anywhere in the state. Also called Foot Locker @ Northridge and they weren't able to stock locate with that # and that it showed as online only. Hmm.

they have a finish line at sherman oaks? where have I been?

Think I should give in and buy a pair of calypsos for 170?

Naw man but if you really want em I've seen them go for lower than 170, the market value on these sh'ts are dropping to 125 shipped and wait it out but if you got the bread and the time with all means do you

Last edited:
I will make it my personal goal to get everyone a pair at retail. Like I've been mentioning throughout the thread...just wait, these will be EVERYWHERE. Will start taking names down for those struggling to get a pair after I take care of friends and team.

I will make it my personal goal to get everyone a pair at retail. Like I've been mentioning throughout the thread...just wait, these will be EVERYWHERE. Will start taking names down for those struggling to get a pair after I take care of friends and team.

In this day of age, waiting is a lost art.

Well if you find a size 8, holla away. Since i'm up all night with work again today, i'll probably sneak a peak at 7 CST

Repped! If they do release everywhere, they'll be soon in PR sitting like every Roshe so far! Hope I don't need help getting them from the States but who knows... Oh and $125-130 shipped from ebay so I'm sure ppl would sell for less directly through PayPal. Be patient guys (I also need to be lol)

Theyre already slowly making appearances everywhere. It would be insane to drop more than retail right now....

$170... Lol You could double up for that price...

I swear people fail to do any kind of leg work these days.

Anyways, the more I see pics the more I like the sirens over the calypso's.

I think ups lost my calypso package from finishline, it hasnt been update since the 28th and i bought it when they first re-release on finishline, is it a bad thing and so does my mom's package from forever 21 lol

Walked into Footlocker NorthRidge Mall and there was a pair on the counter I asked the sales person and she said they weren't available yet, then another salesman heard her and said yea we do there in the back! Some of these workers really are clueless...

I managed to get the size 8.5 Calypso on FNL.com at around 5:15 AM this morning. Just got shipping confirmation. I also work at Finishline Macys so with my employee discount I get Roshes at 55$ including tax. But anyway for those wondering if any shops in Norcal will have yet I asked a Finishline employee at Serramonte Mall and he said they haven't seen anything on the Calypsos in their shipping invoice. But they do have the Sirens and Knicks on the walls. My guess is that they will be getting them soon within their next 2 shipments. 

Even though I paid $85 last night, I do believe this Calypso release will be just like the mango v2 release. Everyone panicked in the beginning and cleared initial online stocks until they started popping up in stores, then it was sitting everywhere lol. As long as people do their homework (calling into their local FTLs & FNLs to get info) then they can be easily attainable. Only problem is the resallers buying out the entire stock 
mean.gif
 good luck everyone

Walked into Footlocker NorthRidge Mall and there was a pair on the counter I asked the sales person and she said they weren't available yet, then another salesman heard her and said yea we do there in the back! Some of these workers really are clueless...
do you know if they still have a lot of sizes left ? Thx

thanks bro! hahah

wtf... when was this?

Back
Top Bottom