ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Im Pretty sure i bought the first one. So im assuming a FSR...

Went at 8pm Today... Read someone in Diego say the shipment arrived at there FTL so i figured i would check while in the area.
Thanks man! Yeah I went in at like 2PM and they had nothing. Repped as well.

Now I'm beginning to get a little worried.

I order the knicks during the first restock from finish line which was like what, 2 or 3 weeks ago?

Still haven't gotten them yet

I order the knicks during the first restock from finish line which was like what, 2 or 3 weeks ago?

Bro... 3 out of my 4 pairs of Sirens I ordered from the original release got cancelled. I was the first guy who posted them when noone knew about it. Put in my order with in 5 minutes. They didn't even sell out for another couple hours. They have to stock locate my order too. Said that they shipped both my size 9, so I thought I was getting 2 pairs. I received my shipment tuesday and only got 1 pair. I called FNL the next morning and they just apologized. Then CR said that they will located another pair and send it. Well I just got cancellation email for that a few hours ago.... SMH...!

Lesson learned. I'll never put a bulk order again from FNL. 2 pairs in one transaction the most.

Last edited:

Bro... 3 out of my 4 pairs of Sirens I ordered from the original release got cancelled. I was the first guy who posted them when noone knew about it. Put in my order with in 5 minutes. They didn't even sell out for another couple hours. They have to stock locate my order too. Said that they shipped both my size 9, so I thought I was getting 2 pairs. I received my shipment tuesday and only got 1 pair. I called FNL the next morning and they just apologized. Then CR said that they will located another pair and send it. Well I just got cancellation email for that a few hours ago.... SMH...!

Lesson learned. I'll never put a bulk order again from FNL. 2 pairs in one transaction the most.

Damn I remember you telling me that.

I gave Finishline some room to breathe with black friday coming up and all, but now its almost 3 weeks and there shouldn't be any excuses. I just sent an email to finish line about my package

also when i check UPS.com i get this message

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Label Created On:
11/25/2013

It's taking way to long now just for one pair shoes, And i just check there website they have no more size 9 left so they better find one from the crevest of there stock room, but I really want these and wanna wear them >:

Bro...they released November 22nd. That's 2 weeks ago. I got my sirens on Tuesday. Did they give you a tracking number? If not, you should be worried.

Bro...they released November 22nd. That's 2 weeks ago. I got my sirens on Tuesday. Did they give you a tracking number? If not, you should be worried.

Yeah i got one, and when I type it in I get this message

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Label Created On:
11/25/2013

If the re-release info on abundance is true, I hope that reseller gets stuck with all those pairs.
I cant knock the reseller honestly...too many people out there (and on here) are too damn impatient. The thing that trips me out are people still wanting $150 and above for sirens and calypsos and now since those colorways restocked dudes with og mangos (the only colorway I dont have) in my size wanting $250 now.... wtf 

Back
Top Bottom