ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For my Broshes in Hawaii #teamlookout

Last edited:
Man, my calypso pair came today from FinishLine and when I opened the box the bottoms of both shoes had black scuff marks and both insoles have black marks too. Guess I'll try to exchange them if my local mall has any in stock.

If not, I guess I'll keep 'em since I got them to wear anyway. Just a little bitter the shoes didn't come in brand new condition.

Also, is online pretty much the only place you can find these in a size 7? Seems like all the local spots have size 7.5/8 as the smallest sizes. Need to track down a 7 for my wife.

There is a women size 11.5 (men's 10) tropical twists on ebay. Ending in 2 days. Really rare guys so if you're 10 this might be your only chance.

Going for 100 at the moment.

Never understood the hype behind the tropical twists. Look just like gamma greens to me. Nothing I would pay over retail for

Does anyone know where I can get any color of the safari pack for around retail? Teal and Red safari Roshe Runs, Size 8.5- 9.5 DS. Trying to find them at local stores in NY can't find them anywhere. Someone help me out! I don't give a fudge about calypsos!!!

Got my metrics guys (finally) . For a pretty decent price compared to market value. 

Next is blue samples and then I'm done with roshes for a while. 

Hopefully hes hooking up  Friends. 

Cause the profit numbers definitely are not adding up.

lol dont be in denial, there are plenty of uneducated folks willing to pay well over 100 for a pair to avoid the "stress" of missing out on restocks over and over again.

18 pairs at a minimum of 15 dollars profit is still $270 dollars. I wouldn't deal with all the hassle for such a small profit, but that's at the minimum.

I hate resellers as much as the next guy, but I won't knock the hustle.

Does anyone know where I can get any color of the safari pack for around retail? Teal and Red safari Roshe Runs, Size 8.5- 9.5 DS. Trying to find them at local stores in NY can't find them anywhere. Someone help me out! I don't give a fudge about calypsos!!!
Those are long gone from stores in ny dude lol

lol dont be in denial, there are plenty of uneducated folks willing to pay well over 100 for a pair to avoid the "stress" of missing out on restocks over and over again.

18 pairs at a minimum of 15 dollars profit is still $270 dollars. I wouldn't deal with all the hassle for such a small profit, but that's at the minimum.

I hate resellers as much as the next guy, but I won't knock the hustle.
Even if he flips for 120 a pair, its still not worth the hassle. Im def not in denial, just think its childs play. 

For my Broshes in Hawaii #teamlookout
On behalf of the group, thank you sir! After my FNL mixup and cancellation I (think I) am done with this search and waking up at 2-3 AM hoping for another re-re-re-restock. Can't wait to wear the fuxk outta these $300 shoe! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom