ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For my SF peeps, Foot locker @ Westfield on Market has some sizes left.

Glad stores in norcal finally getting them.......bout to go on a hunt for Calypsos around Sac when I get home from Lake Tahoe tomorrow

Feel like calhypesos are going to sleep when they hit the east coast...too cold for them. But it's been nice weather in NYC so who knows.

Last edited:
It's a cool name. A great name for a hyped a shoe. If you hate it my apologies just ignore it.
It justifies why some ppl are going mad for them. The chaos and the rush for these. Respect to those who cop em to wear em. And for the rest it's just a hyped up shoe, I Gota get my hands on em because it's an OG colorway so exclusive dudes were wearing them in groups looking tough and sh't like they in the boy scouts. Never the less acting like they made the shoe, just my opinion. Just putting it out there. Carry on.

Last edited:
glad people found what they wanted for retail....Somebody find me some og mangos in a 11! I just got some stadium greens today so only pair I am missing are mangos

Calypsos are sitting just like the many stated, woot glad people can enjoy their days without panicking over a random release online...can purchase once you get out of school, work, or whatever that's keeping you busy

This is the first day they mass hit shelves and they're already sitting? Wait till word gets out. :rofl:

People sleeping on the mids. Basically a hightop siren
Also it seems the split pack is getting no love from any of you guys.i loved then when I saw them in real life especially the light greens.
mids are more pink, but yeah im feelin those grey/green splits, its just that i need to prioritize and spend money when i can. 

SFV/SoCal - Panorama City Foot Locker has Calypsos.

Only one 10.5 left, didnt ask about other sizes.

EDIT: Forgot to mention they also had Knicks and Sirens. This location is overlooked because of the mall itself, kind of in the ghetto. They get lots of the more limited releases for some reason. And props to the NTer (most likely) that was lucky enough to have his girlfriend buy them for him, she's a keeper!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom