ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

meh, i'd rather have tung ho's 1 of 1 floral roshes than those blue flower roshes.
i'd pay $200 for them.

Orange Chalk video coming in hot!

heads up, stadium greens still in stock at shoe gallery in miami.  not sure if they do phone orders, probably though as they are one of the most popular boutiques down here. 

does anyone know of any sites that have a 12 in any color? can't find a pair to save my life

Here's my My Team Roshe Application again.  I applied right before the cut off last time but my account was new so I couldn't post photos.  I then ended up missing the cut off so here we go again!  I just copied and pasted my application from a month ago.  I have a few more Roshes but I have not had much time to take pics lately.  Here we go!

My TEAM ROSHE Application.....

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward t 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain. 

The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  I'm currently waiting on my second pair of Teals to arrive and also hoping for rmmsballer10 to locate my pair of size 13 Mangos.  He found me a pair but I was just a little too late and someone else beat me to it. All I need are some Mangos in a size 13!  Seeing everyone's Mango pics and Patrick's shipment is making me salivate. When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

"UNDERSTATED. OVERDELIVERS."

Last edited:
just got my cyber's in, and very happy.....i think they are pretty underated....and a lot has to do with how pictures of the colors on roshe's look crappy compared to seeing them in person....i need to see like 3 or 4 different pictures just to get an avg image in my head... and thats usually off too...

Here's my My Team Roshe Application again.  I applied right before the cut off last time but my account was new so I couldn't post photos.  I then ended up missing the cut off so here we go again!  I just copied and pasted my application from a month ago.  I have a few more Roshes but I have not had much time to take pics lately.  Here we go!

My TEAM ROSHE Application.....

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward t 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain. 

The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  I'm currently waiting on my second pair of Teals to arrive and also hoping for rmmsballer10 to locate my pair of size 13 Mangos.  He found me a pair but I was just a little too late and someone else beat me to it. All I need are some Mangos in a size 13!  Seeing everyone's Mango pics and Patrick's shipment is making me salivate. When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

"UNDERSTATED. OVERDELIVERS."

sorry man it's closed for sept. already.....

Heads up , my friend who works at hypedc tells me they have stadium greens.. Not worth it I guess no word on teal restock she says

Last edited:
Been lurking this thread for a while trying to find info on where to buy a pair of Roshes. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get a pair of 8.5 in the black/white men's? I'm from the Los Angeles area btw.

Much thanks.

welcome to all the new TR members :pimp:
been gone for a few days moving into my own place, of course my black sails were rocked today to first day of class >D

Also congrats to all the new Broshes :pimp:
51 ohwussup Honolulu 9
52 nikemike715 San Diego 10
53 Questions Las Vegas 10
54 Suh Squad Portland 12
55 will mamba Orange County 10
56 beejs Bay Area 11.5
57 dustybruh Bay Area 11
58 kevineg6 New York 10
59 akosaka Japan 10.5
60 Ronatethemuffin
61 BigPoint Los Angeles 14

Thanks again y'all! Could one of the FB admins approve my FB request

has anyone ordered from kicks-crew? how was your experience? I'm thinking of ordering some iguanas

See a few pages back. They have bad customer
Service but the shoes get to you.

Thanks again y'all! Could one of the FB admins approve my FB request

I didn't get a request. But pm me your Facebook name nt username and shoe size and location details and I'll get you when I go home.

First off, welcome to all the new members of Team Roshe! Haven't posted since a few pages back but nice to see that people are still getting colorways and all sorts of sizes from places!

Anyways, these FINALLY came in...

A deadstock pair finally!

My beater pair and my DS pair, in case of emergencies! :tongue:

What's this about a Team Roshe Facebook page? Someone point this Broshe in the right direction...

Agree on the navy mint!

Will watch out for your video of the soar, thats 1 pair Im considering getting
Will be coming soon.

I personally don't like the colorway. It's just too blue for me. The Soar is a very deep blue, and for some reason I just don't like it enough to snag a pair for myself.

has anyone ordered from kicks-crew? how was your experience? I'm thinking of ordering some iguanas

ive ordered roshes as well as others from them before, never had any problems. don't pay for the more expensive shipping, the cheaper option takes about a week from my experiences

Back
Top Bottom