ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

does anyone know of any sites that have a 12 in any color? can't find a pair to save my life

As a fellow size 12, it is near impossible to find these right now. eBay has on average 3 pairs at any time and they are always extremely overpriced. Your best bet is to keep checking back here because new information is always being posted.

First off, welcome to all the new members of Team Roshe! Haven't posted since a few pages back but nice to see that people are still getting colorways and all sorts of sizes from places!
Anyways, these FINALLY came in...

A deadstock pair finally!

My beater pair and my DS pair, in case of emergencies!
tongue.gif

What's this about a Team Roshe Facebook page? Someone point this Broshe in the right direction...
great pickup, probably the last pairs of calypsos from hypdc! lol.  yeah man just search teamroshe on facebook.  message an admin with your NT username and we'll add you! 

Hello everyone. New to the Roshe game here. Need some help identifying this colorway. Is it Mens? Womens? Does anyone have this pair? If so, would anyone mind posting some pics? Thinking of pulling the trigger but it isn't on the list of page one. 

Much appreciated.

Why does it say this:

Overview:
* Modern minimalist sneaker from Nike
* Unstructured breathable mesh uppers
* Contrast Swoosh logos at the sides
* Tonal laces
* Padded collar
* Full-length cushioned Phylon midsole
* Super lightweight EVA foam outsole with waffle tread detailing
* Please note, this is a unisex colorway offered in Men's sizes
* Women order 1.5 sizes down for a perfect fit

Why does it say this:

Overview:
* Modern minimalist sneaker from Nike
* Unstructured breathable mesh uppers
* Contrast Swoosh logos at the sides
* Tonal laces
* Padded collar
* Full-length cushioned Phylon midsole
* Super lightweight EVA foam outsole with waffle tread detailing
* Please note, this is a unisex colorway offered in Men's sizes
* Women order 1.5 sizes down for a perfect fit
there is no reason to say that. they are 100% womens shoe/colorway. a lot of shops/stores don't know what they talking about.....watch zappos video review on roshe's, got some wrong info in that too....smh

the colorway is called court purple/violet wash/ volt

Last edited:
Anyone have any tips on how to clean the midsoles/soles of the roshes? Specifically the cybers if that matters. My beater pair is getting a bit filthy
mad.gif

The original reason why I got these laces. South Beach 'style' inspired by stoneytony. At first it felt like I was trying too hard, but I like them the more I stare at them.

I sent you a PM on facebook @niwreig! 
smokin.gif

Anyone have any tips on how to clean the midsoles/soles of the roshes? Specifically the cybers if that matters. My beater pair is getting a bit filthy
mad.gif

i use magic eraser, works with most shoes.  or even warm water and soap usually does the trick.  some people here just pop them into the washer and out them come looking brand new.  have not tried these on a roshe but will eventually need that type of cleaning.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

The original reason why I got these laces. South Beach 'style' inspired by stoneytony. At first it felt like I was trying too hard, but I like them the more I stare at them.

smokin.gif
Oooh, what's in that Look/See box?

i use magic eraser, works with most shoes.  or even warm water and soap usually does the trick.  some people here just pop them into the washer and out them come looking brand new.  have not tried these on a roshe but will eventually need that type of cleaning.

I just threw my sport reds in the wash, but the midsole was still kinda dirty so I used hot water, foaming hand soap, a toothbrush and a rag.

i went through my order for roshe off the rmk store online and it keeps rejecting my order once im done with everything.. its annoying me real bad. -.-

smokin.gif
Those look awesome man. Info on the laces? Thank you.

I'm thinking about ordering some of their Cement shades. $70 for some dope sunglasses is not a bad price!
You will not be disappointed if/when you do! The lenses are great. The glasses feel strong, but the thing that took me over the top is the presentation of the glasses. They definitely put some thought into it. Try and wait for a sale if you can. They just ended a 10% instagram discount.

Just got part of the GF's bday present in today! Will definitely be giving RMK Store more of my business in the future. Took less than a week for these to get here.

Oh, and to the Broshe's wearing the Pink's.... idk what you guys are thinking lol 
laugh.gif

Just got part of the GF's bday present in today! Will definitely be giving RMK Store more of my business in the future. Took less than a week for these to get here.

Oh, and to the Broshe's wearing the Pink's.... idk what you guys are thinking lol :lol:

lol i havent rocked my hot punches yet think im going to paint the swoosh and change the laces to dull it down. Its def LOUD. AWWW im sad to see you got 2 pairs of paranormans for sale :\ really wanted a pair but not enough to pay 2k+

Oh, and to the Broshe's wearing the Pink's.... idk what you guys are thinking lol :lol:

Did you pay for the double boxing? The boxes look like they're in great condition

lol i havent rocked my hot punches yet think im going to paint the swoosh and change the laces to dull it down. Its def LOUD. AWWW im sad to see you got 2 pairs of paranormans for sale
ohwell.gif
really wanted a pair but not enough to pay 2k+
Yeah, black would tone it down but idk, this pink in person is on a whole 'nother level. Maybe leave them out in the sun for a few days and let them fade haha
Did you pay for the double boxing? The boxes look like they're in great condition
I paid for the EMS shipping or something like that. I didn't request anything special, and they came double boxed. Maybe because she wears a size 6 and 2 of her boxes are about the size of a 12 in mens haha

Back
Top Bottom