ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Only resellers would say that.
look like we dug up one
laugh.gif

Was able to work a deal with an Ebay seller and copped my size 7.5 Calypso finally for $90. Hate that I paid over retail but finding my size for a good price was becoming damn near impossible. Plus I look at it as retain, plus tax, plus shipping which is $90 anyways. Got my rewards card in the mail today, went and picked up another 7.5 Siren Red from finishline for $55. I'm loving these restocks!

Thanks for the heads up! Just got the Wolf Grey / Atomic Orange. Needed a little darker grey in my rotation.
nice dude. keep up with them. they get some good releases early. i grab air maxes from them all the time. im grabbing those wolf greys soon. post up some pics when you get them.

Looking for nice laces to lace swap my black metrics. 

Would like something special, not just a plain colour but some special design or material would be nice too. 

gold tips would also look great.

Any links ? 

am i the only one who has the OCD to clean the bottom of each roshe until it's spotless every time all shoes are worn once in the cycle? lol

am i the only one who has the OCD to clean the bottom of each roshe until it's spotless every time all shoes are worn once in the cycle? lol
im the same haha. I clean the bottom of the shoe and get it as clean as possible after each wear before I throw them back into their boxes

Sup broshes!

Just a heads up for anyone still looking for calypsos in the Long Island/NY area.

Foot action at Roosevelt field mall has them in stock. I would assume they had a full size run because I just bought a size 8 and 9.5 today, even though the display was I think, 10.5. Hope everyone can get their pairs!

Happy holidays all!

Looking for nice laces to lace swap my black metrics. 

Would like something special, not just a plain colour but some special design or material would be nice too. 

gold tips would also look great.

Any links ? 
maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but you may find something you like

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/Cat-Shoe-Laces/Cat-Round-Laces

they only have silver metal lace tips but i have a set on one pair of roshes and they are pretty good. the only thing is that the tips are a tight fit going in, and out. and i think the actual lace is a little bit thicker than the original, but not that much

length should be 36. hope this helps you or someone else!

Back
Top Bottom