ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Roshe Run Premium NRG in Khaki available again on NDC. I ordered a pair of khaki and the black ones (seem to be sold out now) the other day in 10.5... wanted to share the link earlier but I had to make a new account.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/r...sns_kw_AL!1778!3!45128922585!!!g!!20762933025

By the way, any one have know of where I can find some a pair of Roshe Run black/black-anthracite wovens? I don't mind paying over retail. Can't find my size on eBay or any US sneaker sites.

The struggle is real.

Listed a pair on TR's market for 125$ .. some lady pm me offering 115$ . At first I'm like, comon its only 10$ and the price is already good for what its worth, but I'm still being nice and offering to meet halfway at 120$ . She then answers " oh sorry i cant do that , i might pass on that " what ... ? 5 bucks ? lol 

So is there still hope for a chance to get a pair of calypsos? I've missed all releases because they sell out to fast or I get cart jacked.
There's a chance for sure. I got a pair at sheiks yesterday. Call around stores in your area and you might find a pair. The nice thing about roshes also is that you would probably be ok getting a half size small as they have some stretching abilities so that broadens your chances as well.

Waiting in line for the raffle for the SC Gloves and I see the Calypsos sitting on the shelf. Didn't even know they restocked yesterday. Half size bigger but **** I'll take it

Why are these being labeled Kim K's?
People were saying these are similar to Yeezys at first glance, so I went w/ the Yeezy Counterpart and decided to call it Kim Ks. Not exactly on point but I found it better than "Icey Grapes" 
roll.gif

Sockless, roshes, and snow.... Aren't your feet freezing???
I was out there for 2 seconds lol 

Finally got my calypsos and sirens in..btw footlocker and Shiekh at Westfield mall San Diego gas lamp had sirens and calypsos. Not sure about size run

These are coming in for christmas for the baby brother... i like em honestly, hope they look as solid in person.
these look good bro!
 Definitely feeling the black liner. I always loved roshes with a different color liner from the outside. Minor touch but it makes a big difference.

for those in north/central NJ, they had calypsos in the FTL in short hills yesterday.  didn't ask what sizes they had left, but the size they had on display was a 10

man, shoe palace takes forever to ship (not as bad as kith tho)...

but i received the calypsos today, and they fit like any other size 11.5 i've tried on in the stores...

they might have the tiniest little bit of extra room above the toe, but i'm not sure... it's not enough to complain about.

sounds like some people are receiving pairs that are too big, and some are receiving normal ones. think i got lucky and received a normal pair.

is it just me or are these new calypsos being made different, comfort wise? i feel like the roshes i've tried on in stores were more comfortable.

Good looks arch

N yea I had to scramble n order a sz10 from SP with the quickness. Noticed the sz10.5 i received from FNL fits like a sz11. MAD extra room in the front.

Neways FNL pair is goin up on the bay, in the meantime if they dont sell by the time i receive the SP pair im gonna compare tags.

Back
Top Bottom