ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

no thanks on the assist bro ? 

Its the link i sent you on facebook a couple days ago right haha ? 
oh snap your right. The one you sent me expired and was priced a little higher. I just noticed its the same seller! I saw this one browsing this morning. Kudos my man! Now go find me some asian premiums and mangos in a 11! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
FYI, shoepalace.com restocked on Calypsos for anyone looking for a pair. As of 8:28am PST, I see sizes 8-13 available. =)

NM, BayArea23 just posted lol

Last edited:
For anyone looking for Calypsos, eBay seller shi2p has sizes 9-13 for $85 shipped. Looks legit - the shoes are coming from a store in Massachusetts called Urban Gear Inc.

Was feeling that design, but now that i bought the metrics it seems pretty pointless to have a more basic version of them. 

Also thought it was a concepts collab...

They need to stop it with the white oustole though. Gets dirty too fast and there's plently of things to do with other colours. 

Hey guys,
#1 I wanted to say, I've been on niketalk since last June. And I just want to thank all of you guys for all the help and info you guys have given me over the past months...but this roshe thread is by far the most helpful I've seen of anyone and I hope you guys know I appreciate it a ton.

So now on to my next point. I wanna try and help like you guys have helped me. For those in Cincinnati, ohio. Footaction at tri-county just got a restock on most roshes...sirens...calypso's..
And if anyone located outside of cinci wants me too, I can go down and see if they have anything in your size! Just PM me boys.
Love ya Fam.

Hey guys,
#1 I wanted to say, I've been on niketalk since last June. And I just want to thank all of you guys for all the help and info you guys have given me over the past months...but this roshe thread is by far the most helpful I've seen of anyone and I hope you guys know I appreciate it a ton.

So now on to my next point. I wanna try and help like you guys have helped me. For those in Cincinnati, ohio. Footaction at tri-county just got a restock on most roshes...sirens...calypso's..
And if anyone located outside of cinci wants me too, I can go down and see if they have anything in your size! Just PM me boys.
Love ya Fam.

That's real cool of you. Thanks a lot!

Looks like I'll be sticking to iDs for now. Not seeing anything worth getting

Last edited:
If anyone needs a size 10 in the thunder blues i found a connect, not so cheap but less than the 12s.

PM me for infos and I'll help you out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom