ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just picked up a pair of calypsos. Very happy. If you're in the Baltimore/DMV are footaction at Columbia Mall has pretty much every roshe right now

Gets me thinking how much these sneakers actually cost to make!? $2-5?

Also reminds me how I reacted after slipping on a pair of Zoshes... 

I've been out of the game for quite a while now. So, I'm hoping some of you guys can help me. I saw that the Calypsos and Sirens were restocked, any news on a Knicks restock or a site selling them for retail?

I've been out of the game for quite a while now. So, I'm hoping some of you guys can help me. I saw that the Calypsos and Sirens were restocked, any news on a Knicks restock or a site selling them for retail?

:smokin Knicks are my favorite out of all the restocks.

For NY/Long Island heads, Footaction in Smithhaven Mall just got there shipment of calypsos this afternoon. Full size run from 8 up available as of 9pm and there open till 11 tonight. Def a size difference between production dates. First pair I got from finish line has a ending date of 9/03/13 and runs about .5 big. The pair I got today from footaction have a ending date of 9/13/13 and fit just like my other Roshes. 

Last edited:
Thanks, a lot man.
smokin.gif
Knicks are my favorite out of all the restocks.
Yeah, I've been eyeing them for a while. Glad to get them for retail finally.

i know i am a little late regarding the calypsos but for dudes who rock a size 11 as I do. I tried on a 10.5 in the calypsos yesterday at the mall they are too damn tight. so I am sticking with my 11.

Still on a hunt for sz8 calypso, seems like I'm always a day late. People don't sleep on these in that size lol

Christmas gifts from the girlfriend. One of my friends let her use his limited time 50 percent off employee discount at champs. Calypsos are sitting up here in Vancouver.

Back
Top Bottom