ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

arrrrrrgh i want the mint ''yeezy'' or the cheetos so bad!

is there ANYWHERE in the US that will ship to the UK that sell legit, even if they are making profit on them, aslong as it isnt too over the top i dont mind paying more.

anyone? size 9 US

Anyone still looking for Calypsos or Sirens: My Footlocker in Flagstaff, AZ still has almost a FSR of them (minus the 10's I bought for myself). I'd be happy to pass them along for RETAIL + tax + actual shipping (about $85 total)  if anyone is still having a hard time finding these. PM with size requests or just call them 928-527-8082 to see if they have your size first. 
Damn good looks man I'll call them once they open.

Sucks being a size 9 because that's a common size.

Just bought the Siren's and now I just need the Calypso.

Got my shipping confirmation for citrus last night

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation and I did the free 2day winter code.  Weird because it never takes Nike this long.

I don't know if its been mentioned but I've been to a few Macy's in the So Cal area and in both men and women's departments they have these finishline sections where their shoe areas are. I have seen a few roshe color ways too. I wonder if the macy's coupons can be applied to these finish line/macy's departments?

edit:

I guess you can find roshes on the macy's website too

http://www1.macys.com/shop/search?keyword=roshe

Last edited:
Seriously though whoever has the 11.5 calypsos in their cart they need to take it out...

Back
Top Bottom