ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any updates on the restock of Cybers? I'm still at work.
ohwell.gif

just got my conformation for the leopards. Picked up/placed in store order today for Siren's for 55.99 :pimp:

Yep just got mine too.  Should have doubled up after seeing what people are paying on ebay for these things.  Wow

Yep just got mine too.  Should have doubled up after seeing what people are paying on ebay for these things.  Wow
I feel the same, was so tied up trying to get the bred 1's.

If you copped two, the second would pay for the first lol

if you stock locate will they ship to that store? I live in HI and none of the major retailers have them...but if i give them a sku will they ship to me? IRT calypsos.

I keep missing restocks due to the time zone difference and working 14 hr days

Are these leopards hitting nike shops or anywhere else in store? I already have my pair, just asking out of curiosity

if you stock locate will they ship to that store? I live in HI and none of the major retailers have them...but if i give them a sku will they ship to me? IRT calypsos.

I keep missing restocks due to the time zone difference and working 14 hr days
It depends which store. I know Foot Locker can locate your size and ship directly to your home. Worth a try to give them a call.

Well, I went to Sheikh and they definitely didn't have Cybers. Haha. A dude bought the last pair of Calypso's though..So there's that.

solewoman solewoman another option would be to do a chat with a nike rep online and have them locate a pair in their system. There's gotta be a niketown somewhere out there that still has them

solewoman solewoman another option would be to do a chat with a nike rep online and have them locate a pair in their system. There's gotta be a niketown somewhere out there that still has them

You can hit up nikesupport on twitter too and they're usually pretty good about getting back to you. Just had them locate a pair for me yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom