ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The two pairs I've wanted to get before the end of the year. Thankful I was able to do so. Thank you @TeamROSHE  for the heads up on the leopards for RETAIL and @TruestHawaii for the DB Frees. Follow me on Instagram!

So I need an honest opinion here..... I'm looking at the mints and possibly the leopards I really like the mints the best and I would like to take them on a trip at the end of the month.

Here's where I need an opinion...

I'm looking at 130-140 for the mints resale and about the same for the orange leopards. Am I crazy for paying well over retail for Roshes? I realize the restock for the mints

TBH if you got the dough, go ahead. But personally, I would just wait for the restock. The mints can easily be had for that price on any day of the year, so why rush it now? The only pairs I could semi-justify spending that much on are the Asia exclusives because of the tax+shipping costs.

To anyone who saw me ask if I should pull the trigger on the sport reds and calypsos from my friend at footlocker for $50, I tried to get them but he said they didn't have my size. Such a ****** start to my 2014.

superflyinchopstickninja superflyinchopstickninja I know, just want to get them for the trip! More so just trying to justify the resale price
Just my opinion but there's never anything to justify resale prices unless the shoes hold something of value (whether in general or to yourself). If you have the money to spend, feel free to spend it but as everyone else has said, these are being restocked so there's really no point in paying the resale price unless you want them that bad for your trip.

NDC order came in

With all these restocks, you guys think iguanas are a possibility on ndc?

did you check the FTL link I had earlier? I finally got my confirmation # for those iguana's from FTL. What a great New Years day yesterday for me. Calypso's off NDC then Iguana's randomly found on FTL.

ah for sure thanks guys ill hit up ftl. just preferred to cop on ndc because of a friend's employee discount, but retail definitely isn't bad either. and yeah thanks jumpman but i need an 8.5 or 9

Last edited:
The past few months have been crazy with all the restocks. I've copped Sirens, Knicks, 2 pairs of Calypsos, speed yellows, a pair of iD's and leopards that just came in today. It's been a great couple months for Roshes and I hope everyone was able to cop what they wanted

Need a pair of mints.. Any word on another restock? HTF got there before I knew what happened 

Back
Top Bottom