ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The past few months have been crazy with all the restocks. I've copped Sirens, Knicks, 2 pairs of Calypsos, speed yellows, a pair of iD's and leopards that just came in today. It's been a great couple months for Roshes and I hope everyone was able to cop what they wanted
Where did the speed yellow's get restocked?

Last edited:
Check out www.dtlr.com they have a few sizes left of the mango v2 roshes at 59.99 I just picked my size 8 up for a little under retail shipped hope this helps anyone looking for the mango v2s

Check out www.dtlr.com they have a few sizes left of the mango v2 roshes at 59.99 I just picked my size 8 up for a little under retail shipped hope this helps anyone looking for the mango v2s
Just bought a pair of V2 at footaction a month ago.

I'd have to say the V2 is my favorite c/w of all time.

My size 14 leopards are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Luckily nike was able to ship to my correct shipping address. I may work from home that day just to make sure they arrive safely

I never had any other fbs but there def not OG mesh. More like a a tighter OG mesh like someone said before

Orange Leopards are supposed to come today and I have to work in an hour. I've been waiting for these all week god damn.

Went and checked out champs today picked up a pair of stadium greens for 60. They had iguanas and sirens sitting with multiple pairs.

My size 14 leopards are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Luckily nike was able to ship to my correct shipping address. I may work from home that day just to make sure they arrive safely
You're the guy that cart jacked me didn't you? Lol

Not at all sir. Soon as 8:00 hit I had them in my cart

I don't know if this has been posted or seen but thoughts ? Im guessing just a fan design though.

Back
Top Bottom