ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I use a pair of Air Max Wrights as beaters for my job that im always on my feet. I have pair of leopards and calypsos and there's no way I'm wearing those as beaters. I'm thinking of picking up a pair of gamma greys or blue heros. Any suggestions?

I finally got my pair from Finishline yesterday and only one shoe had paper and a piece of cardboard. 

Did you also get only one piece of paper and one cardboard? 
Missed out on Sirens. Anyone know know where I can pick up a size 10 for about $50?

Ordered three. I was pretty flagrant. Same billing. Used different cards and emails though.[/quotei just talked to them. They said they're all done producing these things. Wtf is going on

they're gonna restock again with all these cancellations and the end production date is feb 2nd so probably sometime from now till then

Last edited:
Anyone talked to them about cheetahs. Because I ordered tge blue leopards I will return them ASAP if the cheetah restock.

Ps how does one ask the rep do you beat around the bush or just come out with it

Anyone talked to them about cheetahs. Because I ordered tge blue leopards I will return them ASAP if the cheetah restock.

Ps how does one ask the rep do you beat around the bush or just come out with it

Just straight up ask them if they know if they're still in production or will restock. The real problem is that most of them won't actually know but will still give you an answer.

Went .5 up on the Mints.

Hope I didn't buck up.

What size do you wear? I got a half size down cause it's all they had and I figured I could trade for my size. I got 10s need 10.5.

I wear 10.

All of my Roshes are 10 except my brown box Calypsos, which are a 10.5. They fit fine, but my 10.5 red box Calypsos fit larger for some reason.

In the past people have said to size up .5 on the FBs, so I think it'll be ok. We'll see.

this might come off as a stupid question but have you guys ever taken the insole off for a better fit or would that defeat the purpose?

I just came across this Nike ad made by some amateurs that is surprisingly very good and should definitely have more views, what do you guys think?
This has nothing to do with this thread. You knew about it all you have to do is promote it correctly and don't say you just came across it. It's not terrible if you or whoever your friend is put hard work to create the video. There is always time for improvement.

giphy.gif

Awesome collection. Repped.

I just chatted with a Nike rep. They said they didn't even drop the yeezys this past Saturday. I was like. Ummmmmmmmm......OK. so they will still restock these online at some point in the neat future according to the rep.

Back
Top Bottom