ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yesterday I was wearing the Calypsos to go work out, when my friend noticed them and told me straight up "They look ugly"

I hit him wit the

i was laughing so hard reading the teamroshe twitter after the mints released lmao all the hypebeasts "FINALLY GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF ROSHES #YEEZYS"
yea. quite corny. even more so was their tweet about "follow us so you NEVER miss a roshe release."

relax.

yea. quite corny. even more so was their tweet about "follow us so you NEVER miss a roshe release."

relax.
yeah its funny because they RT all the super hypebeasts thats why its so funny to look at their twitter. there was like 5 back to back RTs of people saying #YEEZY and i was just smh.

so do you guys really expect nike to drop another restock on us i hope so as i really want a pair of mints but being a size 15 it will be tough

I just scored my first pair of mints on the restock Saturday at 2pm. From reading a bunch of posts and also reading some articles, I read this restock may be sort of different than the original release. ie. materials an design. Can anyone elaborate on this?

I just scored my first pair of mints on the restock Saturday at 2pm. From reading a bunch of posts and also reading some articles, I read this restock may be sort of different than the original release. ie. materials an design. Can anyone elaborate on this?
i really doubt its gonna be any different

i really doubt its gonna be any different

I agree. Nike is known to post stock photos that are a off from actual shoe. As uncle Robert Nesta Marley said, "Don't worry about a thing..."

IMO you're the problem with the shoe game today

Yeah sure I am. Been into roshes and on this thread before all these yeezy BS. I've had my 3 pairs and I've helped others secure pairs since the first drop of the FBs last summer. Thiers nothing wrong with buying a couple more pairs, roshes get beat quick. Plus it's my money and I buy what I want. Don't tell me I'm the problem. You don't know me, you shouldn't be talking. End of that.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna be done with Roshes after I get my Mints.

I do still want the Mango 1's tho ...

soooooooo gonna push away from the melodramatic bickering, so far with all the roshes that have been released (mesh, IDs, boots, courts, etc) which is your favorite? mine is still my tropical twists, just looks so purttyyyyyyyyyy lol

soooooooo gonna push away from the melodramatic bickering, so far with all the roshes that have been released (mesh, IDs, boots, courts, etc) which is your favorite? mine is still my tropical twists, just looks so purttyyyyyyyyyy lol
Black sails and iguanas. I do like my tropical twists in the summer and the cybers are up there too.

Back
Top Bottom