ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The horror >:
ohwell.gif
Nike really needs to start making the heel loops more durable. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
^ im sure you could take it to an alteration place and they would be able to sew it back on. you will probably be able to tell they sewed it on but only if you looked real close.  

Or if you know any shoe repair shops, they will fix that with no problem.
Thank you! I think I'll try that instead

Send them back to nike for a voucher as long as it's under 2 years since the shoes been released. They'll pay for shipping and give you a full refund if they accept your claim.
I think I'll try to fix em instead since I got them for 37 and I don't think they'll have them where I got them anymore

Thanks for the help guys

Has anybody tried running in Nike Roshe NM (Natural Motion)? It sounds and looks like a gimmick.

"Featuring Natural Motion technology for a smooth ride, this model also has a new synthetic and textile upper for a stylish look that stands out from the crowd. They utilize the basics: Heel support, quarter support and light cushioning, while leaving off the excess bulk. These basics, which include an ultra-lightweight outsole with waffle treads and a Durable IU foam midsole for responsive cushioning, were added to a retro running silhouette to create the simple yet supportive Roshe Run NM."

FEATURES:
UPPER: Synthetic and textile
MIDSOLE: IU cushioning, Natural Motion technology
OUTSOLE: Rubber with waffle treads
IMPORTED

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...530&siteID=5GIR4hnAhLo-zjdaYQzSX2RofJhbCuFQkg

Is angelus paint only sold online? Is there an equivalent I can't find in an art store or something. Not trying to do anything crazy, just want to change up my hero blues, maybe a black swoosh or something simple.

Is angelus paint only sold online? Is there an equivalent I can't find in an art store or something. Not trying to do anything crazy, just want to change up my hero blues, maybe a black swoosh or something simple.
Do you have a store called "Michaels" in your area?

If you had been following this thread at all recently, you would know that many people have posted similar pictures, and the only "buzz" I'm killing is yours because this isn't funny anymore.
Not Roshes, and an old joke, it wasn't really even that funny the first time
Nah I haven't been following this thread for a while, you act like I'm making fun of your mother though with how mad you're getting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom