ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nah I haven't been following this thread for a while, you act like I'm making fun of your mother though with how mad you're getting.
Lol my bad, I feel like it would be annoying to post Fubu's all over the Jordan Retro pages so isn't this the same thing?

Last edited:
On a side note, just saw crimsons and squads marked down at my local champs

Sirens at Ross :lol: :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I recently bought Nike Roshe Khaki premium from a reputable store, when I opened the package the stitching had some kind of mark on it. I've searched online and have seen similar marks on the same shoe. Is it bleeding of some sort? If not, what is it?

Last edited:
i actually got .5 larger ordering mine, wasn't sure if it would be as breathable as OG mesh. all my roshes that aren't OG, i go .5 for comfort.

Thanks for the info. I go half size up already in the og cause I have a wide foot. Might get two in different sizes and return one. Cause I bought my og size in the hyperfuse and it was super tighter.

Back
Top Bottom