ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When you guys throw your Roshe's in the washing machine, are you using a top load with the agitator or a front load machine?

I have a top loading washer, no issues with my Sport Reds.

On the hunt for black/sails , Siren reds, colypsos all Sz 11 and tropical twists Sz 12. Help would be appreciated thanks :smile:

Have you tried calling all/any Shiekhshoes locations in your area?

+1
That's where I got my Black/Sails.

I have a question. On rakuten, a 28.0 is a 10 correct? So then if you look at womens colorways, or the camo colorways, when it says 28.0, does that mean a mens 10?

I have a question. On rakuten, a 28.0 is a 10 correct? So then if you look at womens colorways, or the camo colorways, when it says 28.0, does that mean a mens 10?

I think that means it's a Women's 10, which then equals to Men's 8.5...I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :D

I think that means it's a Women's 10, which then equals to Men's 8.5...I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :D

The reason im confused is because they both say 28.0 cm.... So does that mean they're the same? Dang thats confusing.

The reason im confused is because they both say 28.0 cm.... So does that mean they're the same? Dang thats confusing.

28 cm is sz11 in women color way and sz10 in men. simply put 28cm is 28cm lol

Last edited:
When you guys throw your Roshe's in the washing machine, are you using a top load with the agitator or a front load machine?
I have a top loading washer, no issues with my Sport Reds.
Good looks on the response. Do you just toss em in there or do you throw em in a pillow case?

I'm also wondering how many times have people here threw their Roshe's the washing machine.

yes and no, 28.0cm is 28.0cm but womens shoes tend to run a little smaller in width, and depending on the model, length. i have one pair of womens kicks and got them in 29cm, i usually wear  28.5cm in men's.

Found some sz 15 black/white roshes for 85, not sure on the shipping since it's a euro site, if anyone with big feet was looking..

Just came back from a weekend vegas trip. The Shoe Palace at the Fashion Show Mall has a sz 11 in the Siren Red and 13 in the Black/Sail. And the Shiekh there had a 10.5 in the Speed Yellow. The Shoe Palace was able to stock locate me a pair of 10.5 Siren Red (my size) at the Ontario Mills mall, which I was planning on hitting up on my way back home but called them this morning and they only had a 8.5 left. 
tired.gif

Lol $150 for mangos is already a rip-off...If you just have a shipping agent in china your total shouldn't even come out to $100...The shoes it self cost under $70!

Lol $150 for mangos is already a rip-off...If you just have a shipping agent in china your total shouldn't even come out to $100...The shoes it self cost under $70!

finding legit pairs in China is tough already after everyone cleaned out all the legit places. Some places overseas have different retail prices as well. $150 is decent at this point and time. please show us where we can get them at a better price.

TEAM ROSHE,

I just noticed that the little swoosh squares on the pull-tab of the tongue slides up and down.

If it's already been shared or mentioned, don't mind this post. Just thought I would share with the team.

TEAM ROSHE,
I just noticed that the little swoosh squares on the pull-tab of the tongue slides up and down.
If it's already been shared or mentioned, don't mind this post. Just thought I would share with the team.

I have a hunch this is how you can tell legit vs fake. The pictures of the weird china colorways pull tab don't have this separate Nike piece. Also the heel pull tab is also sewed on funny.

UO trollin' with the Knicks CW. Third time they've put it up, I've bought it, and they cancelled.

It's been like that ever since they initially put it up in August. I placed an order for a size 9 when it first got put on the website and it got back ordered for like 2 weeks until they finally cancelled and refunded me.

It's been showing on the website for backorder for the longest time and I don't think they'll ever fulfill the orders.

Luckily I was able to order from S4U with a random restock and received my pair within a week of placing my order.

Its shows you are a frog in a well!

Retail price in China is 100usd! Do some research b4 opening that mouth of yours!

Good looks on the response. Do you just toss em in there or do you throw em in a pillow case?

I'm also wondering how many times have people here threw their Roshe's the washing machine.

I threw em in a pillowcase and forgot to tie a knot... They ended up coming out of the pillowcase, but no damages to the shoe. :smokin

The Shoe Palace was able to stock locate me a pair of 10.5 Siren Red (my size) at the Ontario Mills mall, which I was planning on hitting up on my way back home but called them this morning and they only had a 8.5 left.

Wow. 2 things: 1) didn't even know a Shoe Palace existed at the Mills and 2) didn't know they carried Roshes.

Good lookin out on that info...

Back
Top Bottom