ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have only posted a few times here on Nike talk but have been a long time lurker. I now have the roshe's in every mens colorway. 

Here is a little video I did to show the differences between some fake and authentic Mango's I have.

What we need is more mens colors!!
Come on NIKE!!! I know your read our blogs...the hunger is out here for these ROSHEs....SMH @ Team Roshe scrambling for womens colors.
mean.gif
yea, when i got the rave pinks i knew i had a problem. then i wore them 2 days inarow
pimp.gif

I have only posted a few times here on Nike talk but have been a long time lurker. I now have the roshe's in every mens colorway. 
Nice Video man, now i know what to look for when mine come in this week. sheesh, i hope they arent fake lol, dayam. 

Last edited:
Here is a little video I did to show the differences between some fake and authentic Mango's I have.

Dope video. Why you no show us that pair you got in the back? Looks like a two-tone tropical twist. I'm very interested in that because I want to do that to a few pairs.

I have a question. On rakuten, a 28.0 is a 10 correct? So then if you look at womens colorways, or the camo colorways, when it says 28.0, does that mean a mens 10?
yes and no, 28.0cm is 28.0cm but womens shoes tend to run a little smaller in width, and depending on the model, length. i have one pair of womens kicks and got them in 29cm, i usually wear  28.5cm in men's.

Ah gotcha! Thanks for the helpful reply. 8)

Sz 12-14 stadium ans sirens @ Shoe palace in San Diego plaza Bonita.
Thanks for update.  Just called and currently, they only have siren red's and black sail's in size 13.  Other pairs must be on hold or already gone.  No phone orders.

We need some colorways to hit outlets already...I wouldnt mind some womens colorways for cheap

Still need blue/white and blue/volt...but those Purples look good too :pimp:

Those Navy Premiums are decent....grey midsole def. helps...wouldnt look good with white

As mentioned earlier,everyone,i mean everyone (the public) tend to look/turn their heads whenever Im wearing a colorway....its def. grabs people's attention...and I always get stopped asking what they are or where to purchase

I can definitely see Nike retroing these in a year or 2 liek they did with AM09s....instant hit :pimp:

Last edited:
Just want to say a big thanks to Chosen for that video, so informative on what to look for.  Just super helpful.  Much appreciated and also really want to see the custom trop twists in the background when you can get some detailed pics and tell us your process.

85 plus shipping is around $100, not bad.

Had a listing for $90 shipped, and a few cheap NTers trying to get me to sell for retail shipped. :smh:

got the chalk roshe's for my gf for $45 shipped from fellow broshe davey5737... thanks again fam she can fit the sz 8.5 ...actually said the 8.5 & 9 fit the same :pimp:

Has anyone found a site on Taobao that has Camo Roshes in large sizes (size 9.5 men's)?

I've only seen them in smaller sizes.

Hotnessfeet.com  has re-stocked the Stadium Green's, Siren Red's, Speed Yellow's and knicks'. 

Warning:  They are charging some outrageous prices. 

Just thought I should give the heads up anyway for people who want them that badly and are willing to pay a lot for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom