ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

$300
eek.gif
makes me wanna sell mine...but these are the best cw so far
lol I just sold mine for $250, easy money

First NT post....So glad I was able to Grab these this morning at Corporate (Cincy)..been waiting a while for them to release...glad everyone was after Baron 9s bc it made copping these pretty easy

Nike Santa Monica came through with the easy cop. No line no wait and it seems like i was the only one who asked for the roshes. I run in like 5 minutes after they open outta breath and I was like you guys still have any roshes left and they guy looks at me like relax dude it aint even that serious hahaha.

I think they still have lots of pairs of GBs and Brazils for anyone in LA

Aside from the NM talk...... why do Black/Sails cost $75???

Something, something inflation. Real reason, Nike can get away with it just like they do with all of their other lines. Demand is high. $5 increase isn't bad compared to what they do with their basketball signatures.

For those that have the GBs on hand, are these running small. I ended up getting my true size.

Nope, only run small if you have a wide/fat feet.

I am normally a 10.5 and bought the 10.5 in GB and they are snug. Def don't have a fat foot either. If you wear socks that are standard you're gonna feel tight. If you don't wear socks you'll be OK. After about 4 times wearing they do loosen up. I still ended up buying an 11 because I like mine a little more roomy.
It depends in how you like your sneakers to fit. All a matter of pref. but I think in general they def run smaller than anything else.

Red Safari's

I forgot about the Safari Pack. I went to EBay and couldn't even find my size (11.5).

I went to FC and saw the Cheetas and FB Mints were $250ish. Ouch. Not horrible for a pair of shoes but given the retail price a whole lot of profit.

I got my Laser Crimsons in last week and they def ain't anywhere close to red.  The use of materials and quality is spot on, esp the laces and subtle 3M, but would it kill Nike to color-match the soles better?  Even the Siren's soles are a better fit.  Might return these....

Back
Top Bottom