ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for this! I ended up ordering a size 10. Now I get to decide which I like better, the GB or France...or both...

those new shots of the france got me feelin them more.. I wonder what other countries they plan on dropping.

Now I"m mad Slam Jam didn't post those france ones yesterday.

I could've scooped the GB's and the Frances and gotten free Worldwide shipping since they offer it on orders over 200EU... SMFH...

@MartinBreiten

found these my gf was talking about...

these dropping stateside?

I got my GBs today(size 12) they are just a tad snug not enough to go up to a 13 though. I've spent the morning in them with elite socks walking around the house breaking em in. Great shoe and quality imo.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are they coming out with more World Cup countries? Has there been any info on this?

Kind of tired with all this World Cup hype to be honest, if a USA pair drops, then that's a different story lol

Thanks for this! I ended up ordering a size 10. Now I get to decide which I like better, the GB or France...or both...
How much does it end up being? After shipping?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are they coming out with more World Cup countries? Has there been any info on this?
So far France is lined up to release stateside "soon".

No other word on other countries though.

Back
Top Bottom