ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'll be at work lurking heavy for you response lol
Fit like all my other roshes, TTS for me again I wear a 15 and usually sizing down isnt an option. Kinda wish I got the GB as well as the Brazils but nike mislead me with their launch info about available sizes only got the Brazils after getting info from a Nter about a 15 being available Saturday afternoon/evening o NDC

What's the sock trick? I got my usual 13's in today and am wishing I would have gone with a 14...
I was disappointed at first because I could only get a 14 , when I normally wear 13. Tried on the 14 today when they arrived and had to double check the size because they fit perfect. I think even a 13.5 would have been too small (if they made it)  Crazy how some shoes you have to go a full size up. Seems like they would have that perfected by now. Guess I lucked out on that one.

Last edited:
got these done a few weeks ago.

i'm lookin at the eastbay ad on the side.. someone tell me why the OGs have a $5 markup on eastbay 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Fit like all my other roshes, TTS for me again I wear a 15 and usually sizing down isnt an option. Kinda wish I got the GB as well as the Brazils but nike mislead me with their launch info about available sizes only got the Brazils after getting info from a Nter about a 15 being available Saturday afternoon/evening o NDC.
Repped. Thanks for the response. All I can do now is just chill and wait for my pair to get to me lol 

cant wait France to drop. I heard end of the month. some euro sites have them but for way too much and that's not including shipping

cant wait France to drop. I heard end of the month. some euro sites have them but for way too much and that's not including shipping
Looks like it's going to be quickstrike at 8am EST?

Not on NDC or FNL's release calendar like GB and BRA....

I would assume as much. pretty. much whoever got the other two. the problem with me getting the France and having the GBs is that my ocd will kick in and I'm gonna want the Brazil just because...

I would assume as much. pretty. much whoever got the other two. the problem with me getting the France and having the GBs is that my ocd will kick in and I'm gonna want the Brazil just because...
haha! I totally understand!

I told myself I'll stop after I get my hands on the GB and BRA pairs. But the France looks too clean!

yepp exactly what I'm thinking. but brazils seem to be sitting at a lot of places so it will be an impulse cop. I think I'll prolly end up actually going through with france on swoosh and then scoop up brazils for retail.

Please Nike, if you're listening… make a Rosherun "Portugal." I'd love for Nike to make a Roshe for every team they sponsor in this year's World Cup, but I highly doubt that would happen.. A guy can dream

SECOND PAIR ARRIVED!!! 

both had the left shoe sitting up.... lol

Hmmmm. What does thou require for the third party acquisition of thy second pair? Lol jk jk. Just my size, think I should've went with 11.5 instead of 11. I'll find out tomorrow when my second pair comes.

I check their release calendar often and the GB and Brazil's didn't appear on there until about 3 days or so before the release. I would bet same numbers as other two.

Back
Top Bottom