ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

:smokin

I got tagged with custom fees from hypedc ordering those brazil and gb roshe nm pack smh......never got hit with custom fee I guess its a first for me but I wont be ordering from them anymore

I htink once you go over $200 value on an order from on line stores youll get hit with these charges.

Just curious:

Would anyone cop the slip-ons if they came out with really popular colorway versions such as the calypso, mango v1&2 & fb yeezy/leopard colorways?

I'm still not sold...... 

Yeah they look too much like water shoes or toddler shoes. And that circle thing where the tongue would be--always reminds me of a Reebok Pump, hah.  Not into them.

My iguanas just came in from a stock check and I noticed a flaw in the stitching. I like to wear my roshes sockless and the stitching in the middle of the shoe , don't know how to explain where but compared to my other pairs the stitching is thinker on both sides and in both shoes and it digs into my skin :/.

My iguanas just came in from a stock check and I noticed a flaw in the stitching. I like to wear my roshes sockless and the stitching in the middle of the shoe , don't know how to explain where but compared to my other pairs the stitching is thinker on both sides and in both shoes and it digs into my skin :/.
mean.gif
 gotta wear socks man..  Girls see that and that's a turn off hahah but do you
roll.gif

back to your question, loosen the laces. maybe it'll be better

Last edited:
:smh:  gotta wear socks man..  Girls see that and that's a turn off hahah but do you:rofl:  

back to your question, loosen the laces. maybe it'll be better

already have a girlfriend and she doesn't care. Haha. I also go sockless cause of my wide feet and if I size up for my foot to feel good with socks on, the length of the shoe is clown status. Lol bottom is a pic of what the stitching looks like. All four spots that are stitched together are like this. Was going to take some scissors to them but don't wanna have the shoe falling apart when I'm out. Lol

Last edited:

mean.gif
 gotta wear socks man..  Girls see that and that's a turn off hahah but do you
roll.gif
already have a girlfriend and she doesn't care. Haha. I also go sockless cause of my wide feet and if I size up for my foot to feel good with socks on, the length of the shoe is clown status. Lol bottom is a pic of what the stitching looks like. All four spots that are stitched together are like this. Was going to take some scissors to them but don't wanna have the shoe falling apart when I'm out. Lol
same i have wide as feet but i size up! and haha ohh well if anything, size up or exchange for another one. it may just be that pair.. or you can resew it if you know how to do it 

Back
Top Bottom