ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone have experience with Zanerope pants/joggers? Wondering if their TTS with waist and how are their sizing on the thighs? Lol my thighs are somewhat big due to the gym (505 Levi's are like slim fit to me)

Can anyone answer me this:

I need exact measurements of these in cm. I want to know how taller I will be with the Roshe and I want to see if there is enough room to throw in some 1 inch lift kits to try to reach 5'11''.

Thanks

someone earlier posted a link to dope-factory.com.  What do we know about them?  Are they legit?  Their current stock, mostly J's and exclusive trainers, seems a little too good to be true.  Thanks.

someone earlier posted a link to dope-factory.com.  What do we know about them?  Are they legit?  Their current stock, mostly J's and exclusive trainers, seems a little too good to be true.  Thanks.

Google it. It's legit.

Damn don't be so meticulous. No one gonna care how tall or short you are. But if being a few inches taller gives you self satisfaction, go for it I guess.

A LIL HELP ON THIS Q PLEASE? i'M JUST GETTING INTO ROSHE RUNNERS. I SEEN A ALL BLACK PAIR NAMED WOVEN BLACK ANTHRACITE. THEEY ARE A REAL NICE ALL BLACK SHOE. I BELIEVE IT CAME OUT IN 2012. I'VE LOOKED ON EBAY AND CANT FIND A SZ 10 OR 10.5. ANYBODY WITH SUM HELP ON WHERE I COULD FIND A PAIR? THANXS APPRECIATE IT.

A LIL HELP ON THIS Q PLEASE? i'M JUST GETTING INTO ROSHE RUNNERS. I SEEN A ALL BLACK PAIR NAMED WOVEN BLACK ANTHRACITE. THEEY ARE A REAL NICE ALL BLACK SHOE. I BELIEVE IT CAME OUT IN 2012. I'VE LOOKED ON EBAY AND CANT FIND A SZ 10 OR 10.5. ANYBODY WITH SUM HELP ON WHERE I COULD FIND A PAIR? THANXS APPRECIATE IT.
Dude was about to have an aneurysm typing that...

530691f8e4b00fb1e237259a-spongebobgotswag-1392939574151-loud.gif

Last edited:
You all trippin lol. Yea kinda loud huh, didnt feel like hitting the cap lock button. Sorry If I wz 2 loud fo all ya'll. thanxs for the info though I really like that shoe. $ price for em aint no thang but a chickin wang. After this bull $*** lying RESTOCK on NDC happens I'll copp em.

Back
Top Bottom