ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Correct me if i'm wrong but the GPX Geometrics runs small right?

If i wear 10/10.5 US.. i should go for 11?
Mine run pretty much TTS, but I think the bigger sizes (I wear a 14) offer a bit more flexibility at times. The only Roshes I have that aren't TTS are the GBs. 

Correct me if i'm wrong but the GPX Geometrics runs small right?

If i wear 10/10.5 US.. i should go for 11?
I normally wear a 10 in mesh, took a chance on the 10.5 Geometrics and like the fit. Feet fill in nicely in the toe box and the shoe doesn't feel like it's going to come off or slip around. It almost feels like a 10 would've been too small. Hope this helps.

Anyone seen those turbo green hyperfuse in person? Wanna know if they look more blue than green or if they really are green.

What's ur thought about these?

Hey Niketalk fam, I'm looking for the name or ID number on these. My cousin is looking for a pair for his gf. Any help would be great.

Hey guys. I only recently bought my first pair of Roshes (Team Reds) and I have never bought Roshes or any shoe on release day. I'm really interested in the sunsets and the Frances. What is the best way to go about getting a pair? 

Also, are the Brazils, Englands, and Frances the only WC models or will there be more?

Thanks

Hey guys. I only recently bought my first pair of Roshes (Team Reds) and I have never bought Roshes or any shoe on release day. I'm really interested in the sunsets and the Frances. What is the best way to go about getting a pair? 

Also, are the Brazils, Englands, and Frances the only WC models or will there be more?

Thanks

Ndc will be one of your options, but there are other little shops who will release them on their website and/or instore

Ndc will be one of your options, but there are other little shops who will release them on their website and/or instore
Are Roshe releases crazy or do I have a good chance of getting a pair as long as I'm online when they drop?

Back
Top Bottom